When I entered my room I became worried about two things; no air condition, and noise from the street. The breeze from the sea mitigated the heat (third floor side of building), and the street performers and crowds weren’t very noisy, and stoppd fairly early in the evening. There were however a lot of helicopters around. Don’t know why. I really liked the wooden floors and the decent sized fridge. There are some pots and pans and cutlery, but no knives, ladels or other stuff to prepare food with. In the side stret there’s a decent coffee shop for breakfast, and several hole-in-the-wall kitchens for lunch and dinner takeaway if needed. I found the Indian food excellent.
Staff at the hotel were all very friendly and helpful. If I ever go back to Venice Beach, I’d definetly book this place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach