So it's true that hotels cost more based on location...but I would much rather pay the $99 to stay here than the $85 to stay at some Motel 8 that is ten miles inland. This place is steps from the sand!
We woke up every morning to have coffee on the BEACH. I went with some girlfriends and we had wine on the balcony and watched the California sunset more than once.
I loved the all white bedding and glass door showers...feels kinda European or something. A fun and funky lounge area in the lobby too...pool table, vending machines, etc. Wish they had a microwave down there, but with so many food choices right out your front door you rarely wanted to eat in your room anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach