The Venice Beach Suites and Hotel could not be in a better spot! It is literally on the boardwalk of Venice Beach, and mere steps away from the sand. We were travelling on a budget, so we were trying to get a vacation feel (aka not an airport hotel...) for less money. This hotel is not the four seasons, but it was perfect for our purposes. It was clean, and we felt safe. The room we stayed in had a little kitchen with 2 burners, a sink, a fridge, a coffeemaker and a microwave. We didn't try the burners, but the fridge, microwave, and coffeemaker all worked fine. All the provided dishes, glasses and silverware were clean and in great condition. They don't provide daily maid service automatically, but the service is available if you ask for it, (we didn't use it, we had no problem re-using our towels and sheets for 2 nights! Live green!) The staff was absolutely wonderful - everyone that we dealt with there was friendly, helpful, eager to please, and very knowledgable about the neighborhood, restaurants, transportation, etc. They accomodated us whenever we had a special request with no grumbling and no extra charges (for example, when we got there hours before check-in, they watched our bags in the office and called us on our cell phone as soon as a room was ready, and then checked us in ASAP). Again on departure, we had a gap between check-out time and our flight, so they cheerfully watched our baggage for us again so we could spend a little more time on the beach. They have discount cards for the famous Sidewalk Cafe (also steps away from the hotel) - a small thing, but a nice bonus, and we ate there twice on our 3-day trip.
The hotel is within walking distance of the Santa Monica Pier, and of course, being on the boardwalk, there is great shopping, people watching, and food all around.
We enjoyed our time there greatly - it was a fun hotel with a great "Venice Beach" experience. We have already recommended it to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach