Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$216
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$415
US$275
  • Restaurant
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
US$651
Travelocity
US$317
US$222
  • Pool
All reviewssanta monica blvdpancake machineroom was cleanbreakfast is servedfree breakfastconvenient locationa great staybusiness tripfront desk stafflight sleeperfreewayhieparkingneighborhoodhollywood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Its in an odd location and because of a bit of construction it is kind of hard to enter the under ground parking lot. However We had a great stay here. Went with my Family to LA and stayed here for 2 night. Was a good experience. Clean rooms maintained every day. Good location, Good service. Everything you would expect from a Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: Because of construction ask them for a room that is away from all the noise.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Tripp G
Reviewed 15 May 2013

This was great hotel to stay at, it was always so clean and the staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. It's only a short drive to Hollywood, Santa Monica and and Venice beach. If you don't have a car there are buses that go all 3 places from just outside the hotel. They also have complimentary breakfast which caters for all tastes and is so convenient. There are multiple restaurants only a few blocks from the hotel as well.
We really enjoyed staying here would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank Heids87
Reviewed 7 May 2013

very friendly and helpful reception, good breakfast, clean and spacious rooms. as it's just off the I 405, it's a great location for any excursion in or out of the city. interesting structure as it's partly open roof building.

Room Tip: we were in room 200 - very close to the street and low floor. the noise level was not high enough to bother me, but if you are a light sleeper you might want to request a quiet room
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank russavi
neel n, Manager at Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoy our hotel and that our staff takes good care of you during your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Top Notch!

The staff were friendly, helpful and accomodating. They assisted me with billing issues, room rate changes and acted as a 24 hour business center whenever I needed copies or a fax machine.

The FREE breakfast and snacks were a nice touch as well. I still miss the smell of fresh baked chololate chip and macadamia nut/white chocolate chip cookies filling the courtyard.

Finally, having classical music playing in the room before my arrival was the perfect touch of class. I felt more than welcome upon arrival.

Zero complaints, 100% satisfied.

Room Tip: Rooms on side opposite Santa Monica are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Chris B

Reviewed 29 April 2013

First time to LA as a parent helping a son move to CA for a job. Was nervous about the whole "big city" idea, and found the Holiday Inn Express very convenient and friendily.
The building, breakfast, laundry room, our room and staff couldn't have been better. I especially appreciated the kindness of the front desk and the fact everyone always greeted us in the halls, stairwells etc..This was consistant throughout our week stay.
As a mom, I'm glad my son can stay safely and comfortably at the Holiday Inn until his new apt. is ready!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family