I wanted a hotel that would provide ready access to the Getty Center as well as to some good restaurants. The Holiday Inn Express provided both; it is immediately adjacent to I-405, which leads to the Getty Center. The room was larger than I had anticipated, nicely furnished, and with free internet access. Breakfast was also included in the price. The price seemed high but the hotel was full, so I assume that they are charging what the traffic will bear. Be sure to ask for a quiet room. Many of the rooms face Santa Monica Blvd., which has a lot of traffic. If coming from LAX, expect to pay about $40 for a taxi, including tip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the Westside of Los Angeles, our new Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles welcomes visitors with extraordinary hospitality. Whether you're visiting for a corporate meeting or a family vacation, you will enjoy a stylish lodging experience with all the comforts of the home or office. Our ideal location also offers easy freeway access to all points of interest in the Greater Los Angeles Metro area. The Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles is an exquisite, well-appointed hotel within easy reach of many extraordinary attractions. Enjoy the Third Street Promenade and Santa Monica Pier, Rodeo Drive shopping in Beverly Hills, and the treasures of the Getty Center Museum all just a few minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn