“Great stay!!”

Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills
Ranked #92 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
“Great stay!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We came into town to visit family and also for fun. This was a great location for it all. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We stayed 4 nights and had a great time. There wasn't continental breakfast but the food in the lobby was good and it had Starbucks!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Shannon L, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Jcajvaldez– I am so happy to see you found our Team Friendly and Helpful! We are in a great location with Trader Joes and lots of local options within walking distance. We do have a group here that is dedicated to providing you an exceptional experience. As the General Manager here it is what I strive for in my team and for my guests. We hope you had a great time with your family! We look forward to having you back again as our guest!

Shannon Labbe

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Henley-in-Arden, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

It's clean, the staff are friendly and rooms are quiet with good air conditioning. It has an ok pool / gym. Great beds.

Poor points
Car parking is $17 a day can't remember paying a a Marriott before but close to LA so maybe normal. Sink had a crack all the way gown 1side

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Jcajvaldez– I am so happy to see you found our Team Friendly and our rooms clean and quiet! I am also glad you enjoyed our comfy beds and hope you had a great nights rest! We do have a group here that is dedicated to providing you an exceptional experience. As the General Manager here it is what I strive for in my team and for my guests. Thank you as well for your feedback about the sink as it has been looked into. We look forward to having you back again as our guest!

Lompoc, California
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed here twice before and after a trip back east. The hotel has been beautifully updated and is well located not far from the 101. The rooms are modern and roomy. The staff was helpful and informative. We also took advantage of the breakfast downstairs and the prices were reasonable. They were re-doing the pool on our return trip which should be very nice. We will definitely choose to stay here in the future. Great value in the area and more than comparable to the Hilton and Marriott we stayed at previously.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Shannon L, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills, responded to this review, 27 September 2014
Rlwilliams13– Thank you for returning to stay with us again and again and see us as a great value in the area! I am happy to know that you find our property well located, our rooms clean and spacious and our staff helpful. We pride ourselves on providing a comfortable memorable experience for all of our guests and I hope you left feeling this way. As the General Manager here I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to having you with us again as our guest.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The hotel was very clean and modern. We chose it for the price vs value, which was obvious from the ratings on trip advisor and the pictures and we were not disappointed.
The hotel is far away from beverly hills, around 30 mins.
The only concern would be the noise coming from the hallway and nearby rooms, the hotel need to do something about the walls isolation.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Akasmaa5
Akasmaa5– I am very happy to see that you found our property clan and modern as well as a value. We work hard to ensure your room is spotless and ready for your arrival. We pride ourselves on providing a comfortable memorable experience for all of our guests and I hope you left feeling this way. I am so glad you were not disappointed with your stay. Thank you for also letting us know about your concerns about noise as we continually try to improve. As the General Manager here I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to having you with us again as our guest for the opportunity presents itself.
Grosse Pointe Shores
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This property was a Holiday Inn when we stayed there last. The transformation to a Courtyard was extremely well done. Everything is fresh new and very well done. Staff is great, and very friendly. Karl at check in made us feel extremely welcome. Had had an Executive King room. Amazing! Very large with a good separation between the bed area and the living area. Good sized couch and occasional chair. Good work station. Two flat panel TVs. The Bathroom was gigantic. The walk in shower would have held 6 easily. There is a great actual courtyard between two parts of the building with great soft outdoor furniture. Very nice pool outdoors away from the courtyard. There is a Trader Joe store next door and a Whole Foods a few doors away. Grate property in a great location. Will stay there again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Choose an Executive King. It's more than with the price!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank leagle49
Leagle49–We have fully renovated the Holiday in to the New and Improved Courtyard and I am happy you enjoyed our fresh new look! I am also happy to hear that Karl as well as the rest of my staff were friendly and welcoming. We pride ourselves on providing a comfortable memorable experience for all of our guests and I hope you left feeling this way. We are in a great location near to Trader Joes as well as several local dining options within walking distance. As the General Manager here I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to having you with us again as our guest for the opportunity presents itself.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 28 May 2014

the rooms were clean, the ease of access in and out better than the marriott at warner center, no overcharge for parking. a great value. the downside of all marriott properties is the lousy internet server, they should just change their provider, period.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MelOnWheels
Melonwheels–I am very happy to hear that you found our rooms clean and our property better than others in the area and a value. We pride ourselves on providing a comfortable memorable experience for all of our guests and I hope you left feeling this way. Thank you for also giving us feedback about our internet as we are always looking to improve and this helps us do so. As the General Manager here I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to having you with us again as our guest for the opportunity presents itself.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 25 May 2014

If you have stayed in a Courtyard Marriott recently, this is par for the course. Nothing particularly unusual about it. I stayed here because of the location; I was attending a conference in Malibu and needed a place to stay for just 10 hours (I arrived late the night before the conference started). I do not think I would stay here again unless I was in the area for a particular reason.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank sarah7038
Sarah7038–Thank you so much for staying with us while you were in the area. We pride ourselves on providing a comfortable memorable experience for all of our guests and I hope you left feeling this way. As the General Manager here I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to having you with us again as our guest for the opportunity presents itself.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
Best Western Woodland Hills Inn
#85 of 351 in Los Angeles
South San Fernando Valley
Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles
The Anza Hotel
#1 of 3 in Calabasas
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,150 reviews

Been to Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills? Share your experiences!