“good stay”

Comfort Inn Near Warner Center
Ranked #176 of 354 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Room was nice. Good shower, quiet, clean. Housekeeping was very nice about extra towels,etc. Good breakfast. Made my own waffles and could eat as much as I wanted. Front desk people were very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Paul P

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I stayed at this inn last September and I had to stay, because my reservation was pre-paid .the service was terrible.It seemed like the staff went out of their to be rude.I could'nt get extra towels,a blanket,even my t.v. remote did'nt work.When I asked for another one ,I was told none werew available. I asked to speak to the G.M. and,it seemed, either had'nt come in yet or had just left.Even if it was free I'd never stay there again

Room Tip: Stay elesewhere
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Eddie Q
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Have stayed here before and have always had a great experience. The front counter staff was helpful and courteous both at check in and check out.

The rooms are good size and were very nice. Everything was clean and comfortable.

There is a small breakfast area for quick eats in the morning. Nothing fancy - but great to grab a cup of coffee some fruit and a pastry. Can get a little busy - if you want a sit down breakfast, there is a Denny's right in front of the hotel.

Had no problem with parking. And if you go to one of the other local hotels be prepared to spend 10-20 dollars a night to self-park. Keep that in mind when you are comparing prices.

This is a great location and I would recommend the Comfort Inn for future stays.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms face the freeway - might ask if there are rooms on the street side of the hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank R_Stine
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

This place really isn't so bad, I just didn't feel super safe as a single woman traveling on business. Nothing happened but I was uncomfortable coming back to my room in the evening and seeing men smoking and drinking off the balcony and knowing which room I was going in to. Also, breakfast is poor quality food and I didn't have hot water to shower with 3 out of the 5 days I was there.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank LosAngelesCaliNikki
Reviewed 4 August 2013

First, don't be fooled by photos (of course), it is NOT that nice. Needs some TLC in the rooms and exterior. We got a room with two queen beds--smallest queen beds ever seen on earth! Bathroom is very run down and small. Lamps are filled with a mixture of 'white' light and 'brown' light - very confusing. A/C doesn't work good and electrical sockets don't work in places. The Breakfast area is cramped, crowded and not good at all--don't go to the Denny's next door; bad service that is slow; like a root canal. Staff is a little cold and not very friendly.

Also - they don't tell you that you could have a room facing the Highway....road noise all night long. Oh, they will offer you another room....for 30-40 extra a night!! They don't even mention that in the reservation site. Also, smallest refrigerator with no microwave. Who does that? I guess these people do.

If you HAVE to stay somewhere....sure, but I would suggest you find somewhere else. We stayed for four nights and thankfully we did not stay in the room very much.

Room Tip: Don't get a room here....best tip I can give.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My family and I stayed here a few days ago, and it was a great stay! Nice size rooms, very clean, super comfy beds, AC was quiet and worked great! Staff was friendly, breakfast was good. Parking was a little tricky if you came back to the hotel after 8 pm, but we never had a problem finding a spot. Only small issue was the small room they serve breakfast in, try to get there before 9 am! We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I do agree parking can be a bit tricky, but even though most nights we didn't get in until 9 or 10 pm there was a security guard all nights that allowed us to park parallel right in front of our room. I also loved how clean it was and how clean they kept the pool and the surrounding area. It's also super convenient that there is a Denny's right next door that is open 24 hours. The eating area is super cramped though and that would be a slight complaint but most days we grabbed our breakfast to go so it wasn't a huge deal, but if you're a big family, plan on taking it back to your room because there is really next to no eating space.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family