“2 star for awful customer service...” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills

Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills
Ranked #74 of 348 Hotels in Los Angeles
drkhan
“2 star for awful customer service...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Stayed for a night. Room was clean and spacious, very comfortable bed, and nice size and clean bathroom. My only problem front desk customer service. After a long day of a travel, you would hope they will take care of you quickly as possible and solve whatever issues they have. Not the case, the room given to me was lock or double book. i went back downstair told the story, waited for a security person to come, went back upstairs, failed attempt, came back downstairs and they took forever to assign me another room. Only good part they have nice sofas at the sitting area, so you can relax and take a rest. for my trouble they could at least offered me an upgrade... I am all about customer service because to me personally that matters the most.

the only other negative i can think of is parking (17 a night). Over all nice area, walking distance mall, PF Changs - the food was excellent there, and many more.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Anthony E, Manager at Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Really apologize for not meeting your expectation- or ours- in this case.
I hope you return to the property and we get the chance to turn this experiance around for you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights.

Rooms were clean and had plenty of room for the kids.

Small pools both indoor and outdoor but a very nice gym for a hotel.

Yes, parking is $17 per day but that is about the only downside. I asked if I could park at the mall but was told that I would probably get a ticket.

Staff was friendly and did what they could to accommodate. Concierge was great giving us advice on our destinations.

Stayed March 2014
Marina Del Rey, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stayed here last weekend for my husband's fraternity reunion, which was held here. We missed out on the lower rate event room price but were still able to get a fairly good rate since it was the weekend. We ended up on a high floor with a nice city light/mountain view. The room was clean and comfortable. Most hotels we stay at with two beds have two queens but this one had two doubles. They were comfy so that is what matters most.

This level of hotel tends to charge for internet and parking, and has room service/restaurant instead of a free breakfast like some of the other places we stay, where it's all included, but we've stayed in enough hotels to know to expect this.

I would definitely return.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Charleston, WV
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights (Our second stay here) and it was a pleasant stay again. The rooms are clean and spacious and quiet! The staff is beyond friendly. They will go out of their way to accommodate. The location is across the street from a small mall and is convenient to shopping and restaurants. If you are in the LA area don/\'t pass up the Marriot Warner Center.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

I've stayed here for 2 months, one month each on my two business trips. This is conveniently located near several key businesses on the area in and around Woodland Hills. Many restaurants and shopping malls are nearby. A short drive away from Indian stores, Thai Restaurants etc. Near lobby they have a Starbucks; and P F Chang's and AMC Theaters opposite to it on the other side of the road. I've enjoyed my stays; will stay again if on business trip to its nearby locations.

Room Tip: I choose room around 12th Floor where breakfast is served.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank TapanBorah
Burlington, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

This hotel is great for those who are traveling for business in the Woodland Hills area. It is close to many businesses so you can easily walk. There are also many restaurants and shopping in the area. It is also a short drive from Calabasas, Malibu and also not too far from downtown LA. There is a Starbucks located in the building which is nice as well. I enjoyed my stay and would stay again if traveling to the area.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Woodland, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

I am an employee of a Woodland Hills company near this Marriott. I frequent them often for business lunches, casual meetings over drinks and Starbuck runs. So when I decided to throw a baby shower for two of my coworkers I naturally thought of the Breeze Restaurant inside the Marriott Warner Center, especially since the service I have received in the past is always top notch. I can't say enough how helpful, courteous and friendly the staff was. I worked with Leo, Leon and Victor on the details and set up. As expected I was more than pleased with the success of my shower. All my guests were eager to tell me how much they enjoyed the food and venue. Great Job Marriott and thanks again for all you do!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind words, you can count on us as usual

Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
South San Fernando Valley
Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles
BEST WESTERN Woodland Hills Inn
#87 of 348 in Los Angeles
The Anza Hotel
#1 of 3 in Calabasas
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,133 reviews

Been to Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills? Share your experiences!