I recently stayed here for a conference, one that I'd attended three before. Unfortunately it was not as positive a stay as before. Because they didnt have enough housekeeping help, our room was not ready at the 4:00 check in time. They did, however, make it up to us by giving us free wifi, which was nice. The room was as lovely as before, but the public areas are starting to look a bit shabby, particularly the outside furniture, which had cigarette burn holes and tears in it. When it was time to check out, there were not enough bellboys or carts to assist everyone, and some people waited an hour for help. If you are a conference hotel, it seems like having adequate help in all areas should be a given.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the San Fernando Valley, in Woodland Hills, California, the Warner Center Marriott is a newly reenergized world. Luxury reigns in 474 new guest rooms and suites with Marriott’s plush Revive™ bed and 32-inch HD flat-panel TV that connects to your laptop, smart phone and more! The chic new poolside Urban Oasis with cabanas, fire pit and bar invites casual mingling outdoors. A recharged fitness center with cutting-edge equipment dares you to “work it”. 25,000 square feet of all-new function space inspire brilliant events. For refined refreshment, visit Starbucks, the ultra hip Q Martini Bar and Breeze, an American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Marriott Hotel Los Angeles
- Marriott Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Marriott