“Cute and comfy”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Other choices: Hawaiian Hut, Spanish Hacienda, Hollywood Loft
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lmmarley
Arizona
“Cute and comfy”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We loved the privacy of our bungalow, but it was still close to everything we wanted to do. We ate at several nearby restaurants, drove to Santa Monica Pier via the fun, curvy, mountainous highway 27, and still had time to use the little pool.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Jun 2017
Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure having you and T.J. here. Hope you return again soon!
Crystal H
“hidden Utopia”
Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I loved my visit as much as I love LA....thanks Claudia for all of your hospitality they have Immaculate service their. I would recommend it to anyone and I will be returning to visit.

Management Response
26 Apr 2017
Crystal~ Thank you for your wonderful review. I'm sorry I was out of town at the time of your stay but I hope you will return again soon, as I look forward to meeting you. It was a pleasure having you as a guest.
Happy2btr...
United States
“Exactly as Described!”
Reviewed 7 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We enjoyed our stay here. It was clean, quiet and comfortable. The Host was helpful during office hours. Perfect for a place to chill and relax outside of L.A.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: relaxing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing