“Great Place to Stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
outdoor patio to enjoy the beautiful california weather Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our mid-century Venice bungalow
outdoor patio to enjoy the beautiful california weather
Hallways
Patio
Washer and Dryer
Patio
Parking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JanineKim...
Roseville, California, USA
“Great Place to Stay!”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I traveled to LA with my Husband, Sister, Niece and our dog Kenny. The house was just as it looked in the pictures, spotlessly clean, was in a fantastic location, and within a really nice, completely safe neighborhood. The bedrooms were both a really good size,The master bed was one of the comfiest beds I have ever slept on including the pillows. The kitchen had all the utensils and dishes you would need, we just cooked breakfast every morning and ate lunch and dinner out. It was a short walk to Abbott Kinney Blvd, and within easy driving distance to all the sights LA has to offer. The master bed was one of the comfiest beds I have ever slept on including the pillows. Rachel was always at hand if we needed her, answered her emails immediately. Check in and out was very easy. I would stay here again for sure, and I will highly recommend her house to friends and family.
Thank you Rachel so much! :-)

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Aug 2016
Thank you Janine, you were great guests and really looked after my house well, please come and stay again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing