“Poor attitude”
Review of Terroni

Terroni
Reserve with OpenTable
Terroni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #472 of 10,402 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Cross street: Curson
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This rating is no reflection of the food or the place itself. It is merely a reflection of the attitude we were given by the hostess upon arrival. I won't go into detail on here but terms like 'snobbish' or 'preconceived' or 'monosyllabic' pretty much describe how she came across.

I realize that this place received a Certificate of Excellence in 2013 and maybe we just happened to pick a day when that lady was in a bad mood. Nonetheless, we were really upset and left without ordering anything.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Private Dinner with colleagues and friends; good selection of fresh Italia foods including pastas and pizza; good wine selection in an informal atmosphere.

Neighborhood is perhaps what one might describe as "up and coming"

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

On a recent trip to Los Angeles, we made our way to Terroni for dinner on a busy Saturday night - the wait for a table at this bustling Italian restaurant was fairly short (about 15 mins) but would have been worth it even if we had to wait for a half hour!

The menu is comprised mainly of pasta and pizza dishes (as you'd expect from an Italian restaurant) and all looked amazing. Pricing ranges from approximately $12-20 for a dish, but my recommendation is the pizza.. I had the Quattro Staggione which was perfect. A glass of wine will cost you around $12 and $6 for a beer.

The restaurant is busy which means it's very loud..

The service is attentive, even if they sometimes seem a little overwhelmed..

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I had lunch at this restaurant and I really Enjoyed it. The charcuterie plate was phenomenal, great quality of meat and cheese. The pizza was really good and the pasta was very well prepared. I was really impressed by the staff, everybody was friendly, attentive and helpful. I will go back next time I am in LA

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Fun bar with quality Italian wine list. Bartender will let you try some options before selecting a bottle. Menu is diverse, but not complicated. Pastas are great and the fish specials are usually worthwhile. East to walk in if you're patient.