“Good breakfast in LAX at Jetblue”

Skewers by Morimoto
Ranked #7,230 of 11,892 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Limited menu selections. Ham egg scramble bowl was big and good quality which we shared. Self seating and descent service for LAX.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

A good quality option at LAX. I had the chicken wrap and it was very tasty and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

The salmon burger was ok, but bland! I added some salt to give it some flavor and it improved tremendously! The best thing about my lunch was the fries, they were delicious! The waitress wasn't great at all, she never came back to check on everything and it took forever getting her attention for more water. I wouldn't go here again.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Thought this was going to be at least good but to say the best it was average. Nothing outstanding, and nothing terrible. Don’t recommend.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I recently ate at skewers when I was on a layover at LAX. The food was prepared fresh, was incredibly tasty and the service was very quick. I ordered the grilled chicken Yakimoto salad and the teriyaki sauce was amazing. I was very please with such healthy choice since it was technically “fast food“.