“Served it's purpose”

Hilton Los Angeles Airport
Ranked #95 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night between flights and as my title states it served it's purpose.

There was a problem at check in. Agent said I had 2 reservations. One made by me and the other on hotwire which I prepaid. I checked in around 7pm and agent said. it was after the cancellation deadline and would be charged for the other room. I had my cancellation number for the reservation I made but he said it was invalid.

The other issue I had was in the batheoom. No tub mats for inside the tub. I did slip in the tub and banged my head. Luckily I was not hurt. You should really put a mat for the tub. Very dangerous

Overall, served it's purpose. Won't be my first choice of hotrels in LA but would be willing to give it a second chance if I had to.

• Stayed: April 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (5,045)

Reviewed 21 April 2013

We selected this property because we had an early morning flight out of LAX. When we arrived, I was going to drop off our rental car, so I needed to leave the vehicle out front while we checked in and got the rest of the familly settled. The attendant was friendly and helpful. Check in was efficient, though they neglected to tell me we had received the upgraded "lanai" room that opens to the pool area. The family was very happy with this turn of events and we enjoyed the pool area very much. The room and beds were cozy for a family of 4, but it was fine for one night. My only complaint was that they didn't tell me about the room upgrade (an extra $11), but the rate was very reasonable to begin with. The shuttle service in the morning was excellent. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Lanai rooms are a nice choice for families with kids who like to swim.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2013

The hotel has recently been refurbished, my room was updated and very comfortable. Very convenient to the airport. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My room was facing one of the runways but the noise was minimal.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Located close to LAX Airport with a regular shuttle bus service operating every 20mins. Hotel is grand has everything you need for an airport stop over and more. Reception staff are friendly and efficient. Coffee shop open 24/7 (Starbucks) where you can buy snacks, sandwiches, pizza etc. Sports bar and adjoining area is great for relaxing with a reasonable bar menu. Breakfast has a choice from the menu or a comprehensive buffet. Rooms are very comfortable, spacious and well appointed with King Size bed, Wide screen TV, Wi-Fi, and good size bathrooms. Swimming pool and Jacuzzi is worth a visit if you have an hour or two to chill. I’ve stayed here several times and it’s my hotel of choice.

Room Tip: High room with an airport view if you like aeroplanes!
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Great hotel with the friendliest staff you can find. It is perfect for me when I need to stay around the airport. The facilities are perfect, the staff is great and the accommodations are excellent. I will definitely use this hotel again. In fact, I use it once a week for 1 or 2 nights

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 18 April 2013

After a round of Pricelining, the Hilton Los Angeles Airport was selected. For an incredibly low price, I was expecting a 3 – 3.5 star experience. This was ok, considering I was only staying for one night. Upon arrival, I was blown away by how beautiful the entrance and lobby were. It was actually quite shocking and put me into a 4-4.5 star mood. My room was readily available. It was very spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. I parked in the the deck right next door to the hotel for $16 and walked directly over to the hotel. Painless. This is a great spot for a quick LA trip.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

My preferred hotel when I have to stay near LAX. We've tried other hotels but always prefer the Hilton at LAX. The rooms are spacious and service great is great. It doesn't matter what time of day you check in. Lots of activity and lots of people. The bar is great for drinks, dinner or a nightcap. Excellent Hilton!

1  Thank debrakp_13