“LAX Hilton - A Great Place to Meet”

Hilton Los Angeles Airport
Ranked #95 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My recent 3-day workshop at the LAX Hilton was terrific. The great contents of the workshop were enhanced by the meeting rooms, excellent food, and attentive staff. The hotel room was very comfortable. If a light sleeper, you may have trouble if your room is on the airport side. Those planes taking off are noisy.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ulices H, Manager at Hilton Los Angeles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Happy Greetings Edward S,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to read about your recent visit. Your thoughts are truly helpful and appreciated so thank you for the gesture. It is great to see your stay turned out phenomenal and thank you for allowing us to be of service. For any future travels or curiosities, please allow me to be of service if you like by contacting me via Ulices.Hernandez@Hilton.com. Thank you once more for expressing your views about your recent visit and hope you are having a wonderful day!

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Great hotel and great location!
The staff were friendly and helpful and great with assisting with directions and booking tours! The rooms are big and comfy with great pillows, beds and showers!
I would highly recommend this hotel to people who would like accommodation near LAX.

Stayed: July 2014

Happy Greetings Lbaigent,

Thank you for takind a moment to write such nice words regarding your recent visit. It is humbling to read your appreciation and thank you for allowing us to be of service. We are truly privilaged for the opportunity to be a part of your trip to Los Angeles as well look forward to your next visit. For any future travels or questions, please feel free to contact me via Ulices.Hernandez@Hilton.com as maybe I can assist and arrange anything you might need. We thank you once more for the sincere words and hope you are having a phenomenal day!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I have been staying at this Hilton for over a year now and I must say its been a great pleasure. If you are checking in at noon see Elissye or midnight to early morning Gregory. It is close to everything and a safe place for you and your family to stay during pleasure or business.

Room Tip: Always ask for the executive floor suite. Spacious and comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Happy Greetings Rebecca S,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to read about your recent visit. Thank you as well for being tremendously kind when expressing your thoughts. We are truly appreciative for the nice words and amazing to see everything went according to your expectations. Your comfort and happiness is always our main intention so great to see it was achieved. To add, thank you for mentioning two of our Hilton team members. They will surely hear about your thoughts and again thank you for appreciating their service. For any future travels, please feel free to contact me via Ulices.Hernandez@Hilton.com in case any assistance is needed. We thank you for allowing us to be of service and hope your day is going marvelous.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Using my Hilton Honors points, I stayed just one night. It was a little hard to figure out where to wait in line to check-in given there were quite a few people in front of me, but no line was forming. But once additional staff began checking in guests, things were quick and smooth. Room/bed comfort and amenities were excellent! Free hotel shuttle to LAX.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Ulices H, Manager at Hilton Los Angeles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Happy Greetings Travelnews4U,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to read about your recent visit. It is a nice gesture you've taken the time to do and please know we are truly grateful. To add, thank you for being truthful when mentioning your experience during check in and please accept our sincerest apologies. An area that will definitely receive more attention as you only deserve the best so again we thank you for the mention. Please allow me to be of service for any future travels by contacting me via Ulices.Hernandez@Hilton.com if you like. We thank you once more for expressing your views and hope you are having a wonderful day!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Clean and big rooms, friendly staff. Good location. only one thing I didn't like about this place, is cost of self parking. 27$ a day it's way to much. so I've packed my car in garage next to Hilton for 16$ a day.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Happy Greetings Evgeniy3,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to read about your recent visit. It is a helpful favor that you've done us and thank you for the great points mentioned. With the words regarding the parking, please forgive the trouble caused. To add further friendly feedback to that topic, if planning on going in and out when having a vehicle, we might be your best option as local parking competitors will charge every single time you go out. Just something to think about if ever visiting the hotel and again forgive the trouble caused. For any future travels or curiosities, please allow me to be of service by contacting me via Ulices.Hernandez@Hilton.com as you have me here at your service. Thank you once more for the nice review and hope you are having a tremendously happy day!

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I arrive here at LA for the first time travelling on my own, so was a little nervous. But all my worries went away as soon as I got into this well mannered establishment. As soon as I reached check-in the guy that served me was amazing, as I told him it was my first time in LA he could not give me enough information about thing to do and was easy to talk to ( an asset to Hilton). After I checked in I kinda got lost looking for the lifts but then again a member of staff was already there asking me if I was okay and showing me where the lift was. As I approached and left my clean and tidy room there was always cleaning maids close by who welcomed me and said their goodbyes. So overall it is a friendly, clean and pleasant hotel. P.s. You should expect to here planes as it is a airport hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014

Happy Hello Matt_Y2302,

Thank you for the kind words and appreciation you've taken the time to communicate to us. It is very nice of you to do and we are truly humbled by your words. As well, thank you for expressing gratitude towards all the genuine Hilton staff. We are fortunate to be able to serve you and great to see you felt sincerely welcomed. For any future travels or curiosities, please feel free to contact me via Ulices.Hernandez@Hilton.com as you can count on me for any help needed. Thank you once more for your nice words and hope you are having a tremendously joyful day!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Even this hotel is next to the airport, it is perfectly located to reach all sights as Hollywood, Santa Monica, Long Beach, downtown etc. Room was clean and very generous. Staff very helpful and friendly. Shuttle bus to Airport.
Two negative points: Wifi only free in lobby and Valet Parking pricey.
Would recommend hotel to everyone and definitely stay there again when in LA.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Happy Greetings Lumedaa87,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to read about your recent visit. All very helpful points you've mentioned and we thank you for it. Specially, the negative points you've communicated. With always exploring ways on how to improve, this will be an area to work on. Additionally, thank you for the positive mentions and amazing to read your stay turned out to a 5 star experience. It was a pleasure to of been able to serve you. If future visits to the hotel are planned, please feel free to contact me via Ulices.Hernandez@Hilton.com for any assistance. Thank you once more for making time to provide feedback about your recent visit and hope your having a joyous day!