Lincoln Inn
US$336
US$355
US$319
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$398
US$285
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$297
  • Beachfront
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$245
  • Breakfast included
US$633
US$427
  • Pool
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$518
US$405
US$374
US$309
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$449
US$388
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Believe me when I say no matter how long you have been driving,how late it is and how bad your friend has to Pee.never stay here...I seriously contemplated sleeping in my car in the garage..had it not been a fear of the homeless people already occupying the garage I defiantly would have..Rude clerk disgusting rooms..the health dept should shut it down..No exaggeration.just trying to warn someone else in hopes of saving them from making the same mistake..

• Stayed: March 2012
8  Thank ahales
Reviewed 25 July 2011

OK, so, let me first say, the place was at least clean! However, everything else was terrible! The only room available was smoking and it smelled horrible! We immediately washed EVERYTHING we packed as soon as we returned home! (Think bowling alley smell!) The carpet was stained and the bathroom tile and wallpaper was old and chipped. When we arrived our room was not locked and we could walk right in, no key required! And my Aunt had an unwelcomed stranger just walk right into her room in the middle of the night, and had a KEY! She also had $200 in travelers checks stollen from her bags!

No iron or board in the room, we had to request it and return it everyday. We had to request additional towels everyday..but by the end of our stay (8days total), they finally got a clue that we had 4 people in the room and not 2. Staff was cordial.

Overall, clean to say the least. Would I stay here again, NEVER!

Room Tip: Get a room on the second floor to feel a bit more safe and secure. And definitely try to get a non-smoking room!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank mickij3
Reviewed 12 November 2010

I left the Lincoln Inn after a few hours. I heard either gang or prostitution activity in the rooms around me. Homeless live in the alley behind the building. The door frame on the room I provided, #211, had been broken into possiblity, and didn't look like it would take much to get into again. I am sure there are better options near by.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank ProfessorWheeler
Reviewed 7 September 2010

nice, cosy rooms, wonderful atmosphere, good food. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2009

We stayed at the Lincoln Inn 4 nights then we went to San Francisco and we returned for one night, it was a very pleasant stay, the room was spacious, with a flat screen T,V the bed very comfortable but above all, its location is very strategic: very close to Venice beach, LAX airport, Santa Monica etc the bus station is 1 minute on feet, the transportation is very easy to understand and the neighborhood is quit and safe. I also want to mention that the manager and his colleague were very helpful, they advised us many times, made calls for us to help us get services (buy tickets, find a location etc), they were very patient and friendly, that's a ery important thing when you don't know anyone in the area to ask for information, their availability was an important advantage for the hotel.
To summerize our stay in the Lincoln INN: so charming, friendly, helpful, safe and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple