Very nice, helpful, friendly staff. Stayed on top floor of hotel. Top floor was a newly renovated studio with kitchenette and full refrigerator, and very nice. Room a new leather reclining arm chair with foot rest, 2 desks with mesh back chairs, and a 32 inch LG flat screen TV. I requested the top floor away from traffic -which increased the room price by $5 per night, but was well worth it. I never heard the people in the rooms next to and adjacent to my room, which was a big plus, nor did I really hear any noise from the parking lot. I ate almost all my meals at the hotel, and the Take & Go breakfast of an orange (or apple), cinnamon granola bar, muffin, oatemal and coffee was a pretty good deal. Staying a 7th day gave me the weekly rate which made it cheaper than staying 6 days at the regular rate. The quality of the room, halls, lobby, and building was a great value. There was even a rolling pull cart which you can use to load up your things from your car or room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: $15/day for stays of 1-6 nights. $5/day for stays of 7+ nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Los Angeles-Lax Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Extended Stay America Los Angeles
- Extended Stay Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Extended Stay