2,339 results
All reviews ihg member free shuttle shuttle service club floor an early flight between flights breakfast buffet manhattan beach next morning an overnight stay century blvd rental car stayed here for one night comfortable room parking garage short stay lax
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

My cell phone charger broke the night before checking into the hotel. I made a short 10 minute call within the USA using the hotel phone and they charged me $213.37. They said I was on the phone for 64 minutes which isn't true. Today, I called who I was talking to and they confirmed that I was on the phone with them for only 5-10 minutes. The accounting department said they have 2 different stories would look into it and call me tomorrow.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Saphire M
Paul1132, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us. It truly disappoints us to read that your stay with us wasn’t as you had hoped. Our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable experience and the service they deserve.

I'm sure that our accounting team will investigate this charge and take care of you.
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We hope you will join us again to give us a chance to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

The last night of our Route 66 tour with Eaglerider finds us staying at this hotel.
Spacious, comfortable and spotlessly clean room.
After returning our motorcycles to Eaglerider we settled here before going out for a 'Goodbye' meal with several alcoholic beverages!!
Transport back to the hotel - thankfully and time to sort out our boarding passes for tomorrows flight. Easily done with free access to a computer in the reception area.I'm told we then had another drink in the hotel bar before retiring - Don't remember that bit.
The following morning we were greeted by a marvelous breakfast in the dining room before taking the free shuttle bus to the airport.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Paul1132, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Cheers!!

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We stayed here after a late flight and before our road trip up the coast. The rooms were very well done, spacious, modern and clean. Convenient for a quick drive into LA to see some of the tourist sites, then a 25 minute drive to Santa Monica the next day. The pool is small, and the restaurant pricey for the quality of food served, but overall a good experience. We booked via Hotwire and got the room for 125/ night. Hotel staff excellent and the concierge was very helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

I'm glad to hear that you were pleased with our hotel and the services we offer. Thanks for choosing the Crowne Plaza LAX and we hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Yet again I found myself at the Crowne PLaza LAX. I have stayed here a few times and have never been disappointed - this stay was no different. The check-in was swift and I got a room on the 14th floor. It was big, modern and clean. It also had great views over the runway which I love however the downside to that is the airport noise is quite loud but they do provide earplugs!

They have renovated the downstairs bar and restaurant since I was last here and it is really nice. The food looked yummy - especially the pizza but I did not need to eat. I sat in the bar and had a couple of glasses of wine, the wait staff were really friendly and efficient.

I had access to the Club Lounge and went to the evening canapes - it was quite nice but got really busy - a lot of folks who turned up a bit later left because they could not get a seat. They served meatballs and free drink. The white wine was nice - I think I would loved to have seen some of those beautiful pizzas sneak their way to the lounge - that would have made it more tempting to stay.

The bed was really comfy although I was kept awake by bothe jetlag and the airport noise. If you are a light sleeper try and get a room on the otherside of the hotel to the airport.

All in all another great stay - cementing the hotel as my hotel of choice at LAX.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport. We truly appreciate your patronage!

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed here for two days on way to and from New Zealand. The front desk were especially helpful. They made sure I got free wifi and could check out late because I was a hotel loyalty card member. The hotel is very close to LAX which is a bonus. They also made sure I had a nice room that I requested when I returned. The coffee bar on the ground floor is very good and has great cakes and coffee in the morning. My only negative point would be to say that the pool is poor (small and lacks sun).

Room tip: Rooms with a slight incline to the airport get a great view.
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing the positive comments regarding your recent stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Airport. We strive to provide personal service to every guest and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff.

Thanks again for letting us know that we did a good job for you overall, but also where we can improve. We will look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to Los Angeles!

Best regards,