My daughter and I just wrapped up a week long business/leisure trip. This is not a typical Residence Inn, this is much more upscale with touches such as a free breakfast omelette station and valet parking. The price was right, the rooms very comfortable, good sound insulation, and nice Marriott beds. The kitchen area was certainly a plus. This hotel is conveniently located to Beverly Hills shopping (you can walk to Rodeo Drive) and restaurants (ate at Mr. Chow, Spago and Urth Caffe, Sprinkles and brought leftovers back to room for extra meals.). Location was convenient for driving downtown (take Pico when freeways are congested) downtown Hollywood, and Santa Monica/Malibu area. Disneyland commute was a bit frazzled, but we preferred staying in BH. Entire staff was very welcoming, hotel was very clean. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend to my family/friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our boutique-inspired hotel, just minutes from Rodeo Drive! Our recently renovated guest suites and lobby are awaiting your arrival. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Residence Inn