My daughter ran in the LA marathon and we were looking for somewhere to stay. We settled on the Residence Inn and were glad we did. It really is convenient to much of LA. It was a three minute drive to Santa Monica Blvd where we could cheer on my daughter at mile 17. The hotel is on Pico which runs all the way to the ocean in Santa Monica (finish line). Short drive to Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Neighborhood has a number of good restaurants. The Residence Inn serves breakfast in the morning. Staff is friendly and helpful. Price is really impressive when you consider the hotel location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our boutique-inspired hotel, just minutes from Rodeo Drive! Our recently renovated guest suites and lobby are awaiting your arrival. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Residence Inn