“Great Neighborhood”

Ranked #40 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
Portland, Oregon
“Great Neighborhood”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My daughter ran in the LA marathon and we were looking for somewhere to stay. We settled on the Residence Inn and were glad we did. It really is convenient to much of LA. It was a three minute drive to Santa Monica Blvd where we could cheer on my daughter at mile 17. The hotel is on Pico which runs all the way to the ocean in Santa Monica (finish line). Short drive to Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Neighborhood has a number of good restaurants. The Residence Inn serves breakfast in the morning. Staff is friendly and helpful. Price is really impressive when you consider the hotel location.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 4 March 2014

There are few places to stay in this area of Los Angeles for this price of this quality. The staff is so accommodating and friendly. They offer a great breakfast every morning and self serve coffee 24/7. There is a small snack shop by the front desk as well. The rooms are well laid out and everything was working well.
I heretofore have always stayed at the Hyatt Century City on my bi-monthly trips to LA. The Hyatt is more luxuriously appointed but the Marriott is closer to the area I need to be. So if you can overlook the early 90's color scheme and request a room facing away from traffic I think you'll be happy here.

Room Tip: I was on the 7th floor facing the interior of the building and it was very quiet. There is no view...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I travel at least 4 times a year to LA and always stay at the Residence Inn Beverly Hills. It is close to everything and I feel like I am at home. The staff is amazing and they have a very satisfying breakfast.
The valet is always friendly and never have to wait for your car. Matt the Front Office manager is very friendly and always out front greeting the guests.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Armonk, New York
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We were very pleased with our stay. Good breakfast and very good service throughout.
Location is very good at bottom of South Beverly and intersection with Pico (ideal for observant Jews as Pico has many Kosher establishments).

• Stayed February 2014
Kauai, Hawaii
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The hotel was in a great location and the valet service was great as the parking area was so tiny I would have been nervous trying to park on my own. The complimentary breakfast was nice and room service was great. I unfortunately had a room directly next to the elevators on a higher floor and the constant noise through the wall kept me up all night. I shared the info with the front desk, who said they were looking in to getting it insulated however it was still an issue throughout my 10-night stay. Other than that, I liked the location and the fact that it was near a gas station and grocery store.

Room Tip: Be sure to choose a room far away from the elevators!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Our room was very beautiful and well furnished, with every convenience. Friendly staff and good breakfast. Relatively expensive, but actually a reasonably good value considering the cost of other nearby places to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank marigold60763
Seattle
Reviewed 6 February 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel due to it's proximity to Cedar Sinai where I had to have surgery. We stayed for 2 weeks. We will definitely be using this hotel again as the service we received was outstanding. There was a minor problem with our room when we checked in and someone from the front desk came up immediately and took us to another room which was terrific. The new room was an upgrade and we didn't request that. Very thoughtful. The shuttle service to Cedar Sinai was very convenient and allowed my wife to visit me during the day and return back without calling a cab. Restaurants and shopping are nearby and the ambiance of the hotel was fine. Morning breakfast was tasty (and busy). The hotel staff were all very polite and considerate.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Mr. C Beverly Hills
Mr. C Beverly Hills
#54 of 351 in Los Angeles
InterContinental Los Angeles Century City

Been to Residence Inn Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!