My friend and I stayed here for 4 nights in a suite with queen bed and couch that pulled out into a bed.. Great room felt like a little cozy apartment for our stay.. Kitchen with just about everything except an oven. The location was awesome and the best part was the friendly staff. Everyone was was so nice. They have breakfast everyday until around 9/9:30 which was great and even an omelet station- the woman cooking the was great. Mostly everyone seemed to speak or know Spanish if that's your native, that will be helpful.. Plenty of garage parking, safe, $25/day. I also had to have so something overnighted to me from the east coast via fed ex and the hotel front desk had it for me right on time. Free wifi also. Totally recommend had a great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our boutique-inspired hotel, just minutes from Rodeo Drive! Our recently renovated guest suites and lobby are awaiting your arrival. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Residence Inn Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Residence Inn