Good business location. A $15-20 cab ride to the Standard and the Viper Room. A $5 cab to Rodeo drive. Minor street noise during rush hour as people like to honk at the nearby intersection. At nights, Beverly Hills get pretty quiet so you don't get any street noise after this. Free coffee 24/7, great breakfast (includes omelette bar), evening wine reception (5-7pm), parking is $22 per night (valet only but they are really quick), hot tub open past posted time, decent gym, free Wifi.
Overall, if you can get this place for less than $150, it's worth it, as it's a decent 3-star property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our boutique-inspired hotel, just minutes from Rodeo Drive! Our recently renovated guest suites and lobby are awaiting your arrival. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Residence Inn