The hotel is located about 3 blocks away from Rodeo drive, so it is a nice walking distance. We booked a tour, and the drop off location was Farmers Market, about 3.5 miles from the hotel. We did not want to use our car during the day in LA, as parking and traffic get really bad. So the hotel shuttle dropped us off at the Farmers Market (ask for Guillermo at the valet, he is very helpful). It is nice to get to the marker a little bit earlier then the tour start time. We walked around, did window shopping. Since it was around Christmas time, the area was really beautiful. After the tour was over, were dropped off at the same location. From there you can take bus number 217, it will take you all the way to Hollywood Boulevard ($1.25 one way, be prepared to have exact changes, these buses do not give change). From Hollywood Boulevard we took 217 again and then switched to bus 4 at Santa Monica Boulevard. That bus took us to Crescent stop, which is a 1 1/2 block from Rodeo Drive. We found taking buses much easier then driving in LA, although there are some weird people who ride those buses, so keep your belongings close.
The hotel does offfer ccomplimentary breakfast, as all Residence Inns do. Sat/Sun morning there were quite a number of people, but you can sit inside, in the lobby and outside.
Parking is $24, expensive, but is it LA.
Beds are the best of course, like with any Marriott. The hotel does not have a restaurant on property, but there have the menus of some restaurants in the area that will deliver right to your guest suite. We found it very convenient; after sitting in LA traffic for 4 hours, it was very pleasant to have the food delivered. Order from Famours Farmers (I think this is what they are called); excellent food, and you can actually charge to the guest room or pay cash,
No pool, just jacuzzi, but a big one; and a fitness center.
Staff was pleasant.
The room was had was quite small, studio with a queen bed and a sofa sleeper. Once you open up the sofa sleeper, not so much space in the room. But when you are visting for signtseeing, we did not really stay in the room much, so it was OKey.
Overall, nice hotel, good location. Heading back home you get right on I-10 (about 1.5 miles from the hotel), the freeway will take you anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our boutique-inspired hotel, just minutes from Rodeo Drive! Our recently renovated guest suites and lobby are awaiting your arrival. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Residence Inn