SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills
Ranked #26 of 350 Hotels in Los Angeles
Cancun
“Trendy and Fun”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stayed at the SLS a few weeks ago and complietely loved it. Greaet decor, very nice rooms, friendly staff and amazing food. We enjoyed breakfast at Tres and LOVED dinner at The Bazaar; service was excellent and food was top notch. The gym was very nice and had enough equipment for a good workout. Staff was always helpful and friendly. Overall, SLS is modern, fun and a great spot for people-watching.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
SLSBHManager, General Manager at SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank you so much for your recent stay and wonderful comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (316)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Only complaint is the headboards next to the beds ..they hover over the bed and I hit my head every night multiple times....I would say this hotel is a party hotel so if you are looking to have fun dont stay here. More for business and couples wanting to relax.

Room Tip: Get a terrace room.... Eat breakfast in the hotel..crazy food Valet is $38 a day...even if you are...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Isaac7728
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and recent stay! I do greatly appreciate your feedback, and can assure you we take our guests comments into significant consideration. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to the property! Until we speak again…Sparkle Like Sunshine!
Nashville, TN
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stayed at the SLS back in April for a conference in LA. What a treat! Loved everything from the sense of arrival to the super modern rooms. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to LA/Beverly Hills. My only complaint (small one) was the lighting in the bathroom. The lighting made it difficult to get ready. Other than that, no complaints here. The young car driver was super friendly, as well as everyone I encountered at the Front Desk and Bell/Valet.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your recent visit and feedback from your experience. I greatly appreciate the information you have shared with us as we continue to grow and improve the property. We do hope to welcome you back in the near future! Until we speak again….Savor Life Slowly!
Ciudad Obregon, Mexico
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I am more on the side of staying at traditional, cozy hotels but we wanted to give SLS a try. We had a great expirience so much fun food was great, I felt it was toooo dark like the hallways and everything but it is their concept and it is ok.!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your recent visit to the property. We greatly appreciate the details you have shared with us and do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!
Morristown, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My wife and I spent a night here before returning back to the east coast. The hotel was beautiful, has great amenities, and is in a great location. In honor of our honeymoon the staff surprised us by delivering a tray with fresh-out-of-the-kitchen chocolate-dipped strawberries, and a bucket of ice with a bottle of champagne inside and glasses! It was a really touching gesture and left us with a super positive attitude towards this hotel! It also has a very unique touch to it, which you will find all throughout the hotel, and you room. Hope to be back!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Rowlett, Texas, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

One of the nicest rooms I have stayed in. Conveniently location. Front desk service was far below what I expected. I had several colleagues staying at the hotel and everyone said the same thing. The front desk was terrible. Some didn't have rooms ready and they just didn't seem to know what they were doing. I had them bring down some boxes from my room for a business meeting and I spent over an hour trying to track them down. For $300 a night I expect world class service.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Gina C
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I am usually extremely loyal to W Hotels, but this trip to LA I decided to dip into the SLS SPG property. The location of this SLS is excellent- positioned in Beverly Hills within walking distance of The Beverly Center shopping and many awesome restaurants. Upon entry the SLS greeted me with smiles and favors- my room was upgrade to a corner room with more space, and I received the free breakfast. The room was outstanding, the lighting and ambiance, and design was breathtaking. With mirrors everywhere, I was a little bit intimidated, but for a couples retreat I would bet they add to the fun at the end of the night! I found the pool tables and the animal chairs on every floor to be a very fun, stylish decorating technique, added on the the gun lamps and the characters on the elevator walls. The pool on the 6th floor was very relaxing during the day, and yes there were a few celebrities up there, as well as a collection of sexy European travelers. This hotel was top-notch from valet-in to valet-out, and I would definitely recommend staying here if you have a choice and a budget to do so, whether traveling for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Get a room higher up from street level if possible, for sleep quality reasons. Also, be aware that...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Mr. C Beverly Hills
Mr. C Beverly Hills
#57 of 350 in Los Angeles
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)

Been to SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!