Our family of four (including 18 year old daughter and 14 year old son) recently stayed at Magic Castle Hotel for four nights. I would highly recommend Magic Castle for the following reasons:
* Service is outstanding! The staff are fantastic and go out of their way to help you. No request is too hard and everyone is so friendly. They were very knowledgable in giving us advice on getting around town and recommendations. Couldn't fault the service.
* Location - perfect walking distance to the Hollywood Boulevarde and plenty of tourist attractions and restaurants.
* Rooms - clean and roomy. We had a two bedroom suite with a living area and kitchen. The beds were a dream to sleep on and the rooms were cleaned every day. The bathroom is dated but clean.
*Amenities - free continental breakfast which we took back to our room each morning, free laundering of your clothes and the kids favourite, complimentary snacks, chocolates and drinks.
If I could fault anything, it would be the wifi which was quite slow and made it difficult to post photos etc but this would be the only thing that we could fault. We had an amazing time, so if you are agonising over which accommodation to choose like I did, stop right here. Book Magic Castle now and I am sure you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one block from Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Walk of Fame, and the Hollywood/Highland Center. We feature mostly very large One-Bedroom Suites. We also have smaller "Single" rooms, which are great for short stays and we have Two-Bedroom suites that sleep up to six people. All suites have a full kitchen, dining area, living room with pull-out sofa, and either one or two private bedrooms. We don't just talk about amazing guest service...we live it. Come and experience a truly unique and independent hotel. Enjoy the complimentary snacks available 24 hours a day, complimentary breakfast, and complimentary WiFi. Turndown service every night, and a newspaper delivered to your door each morning. Also enjoy access to the private club, The Magic Castle. There are age and dress code restrictions, so please ask us about it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Magic Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Castle Los Angeles
- Hotel Magic Castle