Hotel Angeleno
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
The Brentwood Inn(Los Angeles)
Hotel Bel-Air(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
UCLA Guest House(Los Angeles)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Plaza La Reina(Los Angeles)
Wilshire Motel(Los Angeles)
1,855 results
All reviewstop floorwest restaurantgetty museumfree valet parkingfront deskfreeway sidesanta monicaoutdoor fireplaceholiday inncomplimentary winewine hoursunset blvdbeverly hillsroad noisebel airucla campusmile radius
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Upon arrival we were greeted by the valet and as expected had to give up the keys. Not being used to valet and having to give up 'control' we were hesitant at first. However, I could definitely get used to valet service in exchange for no parking fee.
We asked for a room away from the highway after reading the reviews and the staff graciously changed it at checking. Honestly though, I can't imagine the highway noise being as deafening as some folks make it seem. The in room air con provided plenty of background noise as these units always have done on my hotel stays. I think the highway noise is something we blog about creating an awareness feedback.
The pool area is really setup nicely and sets this place apart as well as the entire decoration of the place.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Scott1111, Manager at Hotel Angeleno, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2012

Dear Bennyjay,

Thank you very much for all of your positive comments about the hotel. We love to hear when we have exceeded the expectations of our guests. Although it is the norm for many LA hotels, I know that not everyone is accustomed to valet parking, and can understand your initial hesitation. I'm glad you were willing to give it a try, and I'm sure it helps that we are the only hotel in the area to offer the valet parking for free. I will share your kind words with the entire team at the Hotel Angeleno. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

The Angeleno has bright cheery sleek rooms...
The hotel has been "cleaned up" with a new management company, but the staff has stayed the same, friendly and helpful. If you want to be on the 405 equidistant to Santa Monica and Beverly Hills, this is the place. You need a car, not much is close enough to walk to...unless you like relatively long walks,

Room Tip: Not facing the freeway...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear FrequentTravelers68,

Thank you very much for all of your positive comments about the hotel. I'm glad you appreciate the changes we have made as we continue to improve our services. I will share your kind words with the entire team at the Hotel Angeleno. We look forward to hearing your feedback on some additional exciting upgrades that will be ready for your next return.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

Very good hotel for the price.Excellant beds and yes Chris was an awesome Shuttle driver.

We were faced with an emergency and needed to be as close to the UCLA Medical Center,so we thought that the hotel Angeleno would fit our purpose and we were not dissappointed.You could find other places for less but i don!t think that they would have been as good as the hotel Angeleno was.Noteworthy,is the proximity to UCLA and other notable places.

Room Tip: I would get rooms on the highest floors.To appreciate the view.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Raymond,

Thank you very much for all of your positive comments about the hotel. I'm glad we were able to take care of your needs during a time of emergency. Hope all is well now. I will share your kind words with the entire team at the Hotel Angeleno. Hope to see you again soon, under better circumstances, of course.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Hotel Angeleno is a Rockin place to be at night! Chris, who leads the front desk at night, is flat out cool. It is clear the moment that you walk in that you are going to have an amazing stay. It seems like Chris and the night staff (Lonny, Matt, Rene) have completely transformed the Hotel Angeleno. It used to be stuffy wanna-be LA hotel. Now that they have hired a loose,hip, young night staff, it is moving in the right direction. Just a few more steps and this place will be even more awesome. From now on I will always stay here for my LA buisness trips!

The freeway side has the best views!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
Scott1111, Manager at Hotel Angeleno, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2012

Dear Anotwrong

Thank you very much for all of your positive comments about the hotel and our hip night staff. We love to hear when we have exceeded the expectations of our guests. I will share your kind words with the entire team at the Hotel Angeleno. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hotel I had a room on the freeway side and yes it was a little bit noisy but it wasn't too noisy. I got a great night sleep and I love the restaurant on the 17th floor called West. The best thing about this hotel isn't the rooms, or the free parking. It is the friendliness of Chris at the front desk. The night front desk staff is very fun and outgoing. They are also very knowlegable about Los Angeles and its features. Thank you for making my stay in Los Angeles a great one.

• Stayed: August 2012
Scott1111, Manager at Hotel Angeleno, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2012

Dear jp1237

Thank you very much for all of your positive comments about Chris, the Front-Desk Staff, and about our hotel. We love to hear when we have exceeded the expectations of our guests. I will share your kind words with the entire team at the Hotel Angeleno. Hope to see you again soon.