“This place is amazing!!!”
Review of Hotel Angeleno

Hotel Angeleno
Ranked #47 of 358 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 15 November 2012

I recently spent a nice weekend with my mom here, and the rooms are beautiful, the pool area and fireplace were super relaxing, and the staff was extremely helpful. If we needed anything there was a very friendly guy up front named Chris W., he was there to answer every question we had for him, he made sight seeing in the area so much easier!!! We will definitely be back soon!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
Scott1111, Manager at Hotel Angeleno, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

Dear Brittney9842

Thank you very much for all of your positive comments about Chris and our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. We love to hear when we have exceeded the expectations of our guests. I will share your kind words with the entire team at the Hotel Angeleno. Hope to see you again soon.

Director of Rooms

Write a ReviewReviews (1,830)

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Can't fault this place. Despite its location in the middle of a busy intersection its rooms are pretty quiet. Staff v friendly. Gym and pool spotless. Free wi if and parking a great bonus as were the aperitifs early eve. Bar has lovely view. Prob a 20 min cab to most of the popular restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear BabsBristolUK

Thank you very much for all of your positive comments about the statt and hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our complimentary wine hour. We love to hear when we have exceeded the expectations of our guests. I will share your kind words with the entire team at the Hotel Angeleno. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

I have stayed at the Hotel Angeleno on many occasions. I love the location, the easy freeway access, the modern fresh decor that is stylsih AND functional. They actually have counter space in the bathrooms, dressers withdrawers, lots of hanginf space, a televison that is easy to operate, balconies with great views on every level which allow you to open the sliding door for freah air. The staff is friendly and helpful from the moment yo pull up to the valet parking, the fron desk. You get a live person right away when you dial from your room. It is dleightful and I look forward ot my next visit.

Room Tip: The building is round with great balcony views on all sides!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Dear Jean L

Thank you very much for all of your positive comments about our staff and about our hotel. We love to hear when we have exceeded the expectations of our guests. I will share your kind words with the entire team at the Hotel Angeleno. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2012

Superb is the only word to describe the staff and services at the Hotel Angeleno.
Special kudos to Edith at the front desk for her tireless efforts to accommodate my travel needs!

I have been staying at the Hotel Angeleno six times a year for the past few years visiting family in Beverly Hills and have greatly appreciated the exceptional service I’ve received. From the moment I arrive everyone goes above and beyond to ensure I enjoy my stay…starting with the parking attendants at the front door and the concierge staff at the check-in desk to the staff in the 17th floor West Restaurant, notably Marcia, the hostess, and my grandson's favorite waiter, Emilio.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank DallasSuSu
Scott1111, Manager at Hotel Angeleno, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Dear DallasSuSu

Thank you very much for all of your positive comments about the hotel and about our employees. Edith, Marcia, and Emilio were very excited that you mentioned them in your review. We love to hear when we have exceeded the expectations of our guests. I will share your kind words with the entire team at the Hotel Angeleno. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

'Dial a Flight' booked this hotel for me on a last minute trip to LA to attend the UCLA parents weekend where my son is studying. Having done my research before, I was well aware that this hotel was situated on the highway. But what a great surprise it turned out to be. After a very long journey from London I was welcomed by a very helpful hotel Manager called Riley . He continued to be pleasant and accomodating throughout my four night stay regardless of how busy it was. Clean and comfortable rooms with large flat TV screen, the bathroom was small but with granite tops and pleasing aromotherapy toiletries.
The restaurant on the 17th floor had panoramic views of the surrounding Westwood area and distant views of Santa Monica and the sea beyond. Unfortunately I didn't have time to have dinner there but the breakfasts were surperb. Homemade blueberry yoghurt and granola - the best I have ever tasted in the world. Next time I will not be having dinner at The Beverly Hills Hotel but will be booking a table on the 17th floor for dinner!. A truly wonderful stay and extremely good value. The shuttle bus to and from UCLA was also a bonus (as long as you you pre-book a slot) and will be definitely be staying there again during the next four years. Location wise I probably had one of the least desirable rooms, on the third floor opposite the lift. Not once did I hear the lift and the traffic noise you get use to, and not at all if you turn up the air conditioning. Despite this, the outside pool was lovely to swim in and to watch humming birds dart in and out.
I am a seasoned traveller, extremely critical and have stayed at some of the best hotels in the world but would highly recommend Hotel Angeleno as a luxury base for exploring LA or visiting UCLA..

Room Tip: Those higher and hill facing are supposed to be be quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo

Dear wychanger

Thank you very much for all of your positive comments about the hotel and, of course, Riley. Hopefully during your next visit you'll have time to enjoy dinner up in our delicious restaurant, West. We love to hear when we have exceeded the expectations of our guests. I will share your kind words with the entire team at the Hotel Angeleno. We look forward to seeing you often during the next four years.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

I stayed here for a mini in state vaca and it was perfect! Upon arrivial I was greated by Chris Williams and he was more than helpful with everything from what the hotel had to offer, as well as what I could do in the area and even gave me advise for a great place to eat! The upgrading the rooms had to offer was also nice! This place was the perfect choice!

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear chelsey r

Thank you very much for all of your positive comments about Chris and the hotel. We love to hear when we have exceeded the expectations of our guests. I will share your kind words with the entire team at the Hotel Angeleno. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

The hotel was very noisy as there are roadworks going on nearby (early October 2012) but it didn't matter as Edith was so pleasant and helpful, organising for me to make use of the hotel minibus to go to the Paul Getty Centre, nearby (highly recommended, like the hotel. She also contacted the Limousine company for me.
The restaurant on the 17th floor has wonderful views, and very good food.
If you are going to LA, this is worth a look.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Dear AnnWatson

Thank you very much for all of your positive comments about the hotel and about one of our superstars, Edith. We love to hear when we have exceeded the expectations of our guests. I will share your kind words with the entire team at the Hotel Angeleno. Hope to see you again soon.