My wife and I have stayed in a number of hotels in this area over the last few years and found the Carlyle to be the best by far.
It is clean, comfortable and the staff are friendly and efficient.
The room, although small was clean and comfortable.
As it is in a predominantly Jewish area it was very comforting to find that the staff were aware of the requirements of those observing the Sabbath and were happy to advise us as to what items available for breakfast were Kosher.
Very happy to recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are so many reasons to stay at The Carlyle Inn, and topping that list is our beautifully renovated art deco inspired accommodations. Our boutique hotel is centrally located on Robertson Boulevard within easy access of Rodeo Drive, the Kabbalah Centre, Hollywood and various galleries, shops and salons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Carlyle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carlyle Hotel Los Angeles
- Best Western Carlyle Hotel
- Best Western Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Best Western