We stayed at this hotel because my husband was having surgery at Cedar Sinai. It is close to the hospital and in a nice safe neighborhood. The staff was so willing to help us in any way. Every time I passed the front desk they made me feel like I was coming home. We had to extend our stay and switch types of rooms several times and the staff was extremely helpful, they moved our belongings from one room to another (even things in the refrigerator). The rooms have very comfortable beds, are very clean and have very nice bathrooms. The outdoor courtyard was pleasant to be able to get some fresh air. There is a parking fee but it is one of the cheapest in the area. We have stayed here several times before for medical trips and will continue to make this our preferred place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are so many reasons to stay at The Carlyle Inn, and topping that list is our beautifully renovated art deco inspired accommodations. Our boutique hotel is centrally located on Robertson Boulevard within easy access of Rodeo Drive, the Kabbalah Centre, Hollywood and various galleries, shops and salons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Carlyle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carlyle Hotel Los Angeles
- Best Western Carlyle Hotel
- Best Western Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Best Western