Booked a room very last minute because nothing was available @ LAX after very late flight arrival. For the location by Beverly Hills, a newly updated room (which was very clean), good amenities, great room darkening curtains, great AC and fan, and a Very Good waffle-bar breakfast, and very nice people on staff, this is a VERY GOOD property! The pillow-top beds were more comfortable than other more-expensive rooms in LA. People need to know that this is LA AND it is right next to Beverly Hills. LA is a very expensive city. IF you expect a 4 or 5-star room for the price paid here you are being unreasonable. For the location, price and amenities, this is a VERY GOOD property and is a Plus on the Best Western scale of properties. I would stay here again and would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are so many reasons to stay at The Carlyle Inn, and topping that list is our beautifully renovated art deco inspired accommodations. Our boutique hotel is centrally located on Robertson Boulevard within easy access of Rodeo Drive, the Kabbalah Centre, Hollywood and various galleries, shops and salons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your The Carlyle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carlyle Hotel Los Angeles
- Best Western Carlyle Hotel
- Best Western Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Best Western