Jenina the front desk manager was awesome! Our son got sick and the hotel staff and Jenina herself was awesome and tried to make our stay as comfortable as possible. She helped a lot in finding a doctor and otherwise also was very cordial in giving us directions to nearby attractions.
Location wise- its right on robertson Blvd- Taxi to Hollywood took just $20 and to nearest HOHO stop $5. Blue bus starting next to hotel goes staright to Santa Monica for $1 each/person. Really clean rooms -( a bit noisy though). Breakfast was simple and quite good and we used microwave in the restaurant to heat take away soups for our son- which was very very handy! Also the famous Komodu food joint is next door and a great thai place just opposite! Value for money- definitely! Location- perfect! will stay again- yes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are so many reasons to stay at The Carlyle Inn, and topping that list is our beautifully renovated art deco inspired accommodations. Our boutique hotel is centrally located on Robertson Boulevard within easy access of Rodeo Drive, the Kabbalah Centre, Hollywood and various galleries, shops and salons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Carlyle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carlyle Hotel Los Angeles
- Best Western Carlyle Hotel
- Best Western Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Best Western