My daughter and I were only in LA for a day, and chose this Best Western for its location. For the price, I was very impressed and I've stayed at a LOT of top hotels and five star resorts. The beds were very comfortable and for a small hotel I loved that they had simple amenities that I appreciate. Like bathrobes, TWO suitcase folding holders, a large closet, a mini fridge, complimentary full breakfast and parking. The room was very clean, the front desk clerks were very nice and helpful. If you go there expecting five star resort service, you won't get that, but you get fabulous service for the price and the hotel chain that it is. The last Best Western I stayed at in L.A. was awful and I swore I'd never go back to another Best Western. This goes to show you that they're not all alike, and I encourage the everyday traveler to try this location. Our room did face Robertson, so we got a bit of street noise, but nothing that was unbearable. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are so many reasons to stay at The Carlyle Inn, and topping that list is our beautifully renovated art deco inspired accommodations. Our boutique hotel is centrally located on Robertson Boulevard within easy access of Rodeo Drive, the Kabbalah Centre, Hollywood and various galleries, shops and salons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Carlyle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carlyle Hotel Los Angeles
- Best Western Carlyle Hotel
- Best Western Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Best Western