This was not a leisure trip, but a medical one. A long drive from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles. left me very anxious to hit the bed. Beds are over-laden with pillows and matching bed coverings. At my request, the number of pillows was cut back.
The hotel provides underground parking behind a locked gate. Caution is required when the gate opens; stay behind the marked red line!
Breakfasts are a treat. hey are far more than Continental! Eggs. waffles, cereals, bvagels, muffins. juices, etc. This hotel is a real value, highly recommended despite my few minor complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are so many reasons to stay at The Carlyle Inn, and topping that list is our beautifully renovated art deco inspired accommodations. Our boutique hotel is centrally located on Robertson Boulevard within easy access of Rodeo Drive, the Kabbalah Centre, Hollywood and various galleries, shops and salons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Carlyle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carlyle Hotel Los Angeles
- Best Western Carlyle Hotel
- Best Western Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Best Western