“Nice area and decent for the price.”
other travellers have booked this property
Soulful Sunsets at Santa Monica Pier and several beaches along the PCH
Spanish Villa Front House with Front Yard and Private Drive Way Parking Living Room - Brand New Furniture, 2 pull out Sofa Beds and SONY Bravia TV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Spanish Villa Front House with Front Yard and Private Drive Way Parking
Living Room - Brand New Furniture, 2 pull out Sofa Beds and SONY Bravia TV
Living Room with Modern Center & End Tables, Aztec Carpet and  Pull out Sofa Bed
Bedroom 1 - King Foam Bed with Martha Stewart Collection Bedding Set for a very comfortable sleep.
Bedroom 2 - QUEEN Foam Bed with Martha Stewart Collection Bedding Set for a very comfortable sleep.
Tiled Bathroom with Carved Cabinets and upgraded sink
Oneida Silverware
Dining Area
BBQ and 6 Seater Cushioned Patio Set - Placement 1
BBQ and 6 Seater Cushioned Patio Set - Placement 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jtprice
“Nice area and decent for the price.”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Had a hard time getting in touch with the owner. It turned out he didn't respond because there was a tenant in the unit so he couldn't give me the key code. I think he should have at least let me know that, instead of letting me panic for 2 days not knowing whether we would be able to get in or not. Once I got a hold of him, though, everything was good. The rooms are nice and the beds were comfortable. There were linens, including towels, and even dishes and utensils. It was an easy drive to the beach and pier. The maid showed up 15 mins before check out time, and I had permission to stay an extra hour, so I guess she showed up an hour and 15 mins early. I asked her to come back at noon since I was checking out at that time. She arrived about 10 mins before noon and was kinda rude, and made us move our vehicle out of the driveway so she could park there to wait for us to leave, which was a little weird. But other than that, it is a decent house and area for the price.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
21 Nov 2017
Thank you for your review and your inputs. we will certainly include your inputs in our internal process improvements. Thank you for taking the time to provide them.
regards,
Ron
Stephanie...
Washington
“Loved the house!”
Reviewed 29 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

My friends and I stayed here for Spring Break and absolutely loved it!! While we did have to get some paper towels and stuff, for the most part, the house came with everything we needed! Towels, bedding for the fold-out couches, a washer/dryer, dishes, etc.

While not walking distance from very many things, we could easily walk to the bus stop and ubering around was super cheap, especially splitting between friends (~$10 to uber to the beach). We got around just fine!

Lastly, the house owner, Ron, is SUPER nice! Very responsive and understanding. With all the times I've messaged him, he has replied promptly and thoroughly, trying to answer all my questions with great detail.

Overall, I would definitely come back to this house!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious for how small it was, kitchen was nice.
Liked least: Floors were dirty, a little far from the beach.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
30 Mar 2016
Thanks for your review Stephanie. You were an amazing guest. Glad to hear you loved the place and had a good spring break. We were glad to host you. Please come back to stay with us soon and often :)
- Ron
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing