“Excellent for your Power Lunch”
Review of Craft Los Angeles

Craft Los Angeles
Reserve with OpenTable
Craft Los Angeles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 10,042 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Westside
Cross street: between Avenue of the Stars and Century Park East
West Hollywood, California
“Excellent for your Power Lunch”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This place is located in a sort of business park in Century City on Constellation between Ave of the Stars & Century Park East. Easy valet parking.

The food is excellent, service fantastic. Since CAA is in this business park, you will from time to time see models with their agents dining here. Definitely a place to impress your business partner.

1 Thank Dolla Y

Denver, Colorado
“Lives up to its reputation”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Been to the Craft locations in NYC and Vegas and this one followed suit in terms of excellence in menu diversity and quality. There is something for everyone and can't go wrong with any of the dishes. The best part is that they are all designed to share so if you are debating between several dishes (like us given the multiple great options) you're in the right place and have no worries. Given the quality the prices are a bit on the higher end but certainly worth every bite (or dollar). It's great for couples, small or large groups.

1 Thank FreqTrvl75
Afton, VA
“Not What I Expected...And Not In A Good Way”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Frankly, this was a bit of a let down. The food is very well prepared and the ingredients are of the highest quality, but the preparation is missing any "Wow Factor." It is ultimately very simple fair, most of which is under seasoned and lacking any real expression. The highlights are actually the side dishes and first courses. Beet salad and octopus were brilliant. Mushrooms and carrots were unique. The main courses, however, were a bit lifeless and bland. Honestly, the best thing food wise was the pumpernickel bread. I have been to Colicchio & Sons in NYC (which is brilliant) and was expecting more.

Also, be prepared to holler to be heard. We were a party of 7 and there was no possible way to have a conversation with anyone but the person sitting right next to you. The soundtrack was pounding (a bit out of place w/ what is a reasonably elegant environment) and the noise level was totally unacceptable for the caliber of dining this is. Wait staff was exceptionally pleasant, but service was not as attentive as it probably should have been.

1 Thank RSDCArch
Malta, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Craft Los Angeles--best dining experience ever!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

On a recent trip to LA I had the opportunity to dine at Craft. It was the best dining experience I have ever had! Walking into the restaurant and walking to our table, we were greeted warmly by every person working there. Each employee made eye contact with us and welcomed us to the restaurant. The waiter helped with food selection and was right on with portions; he didn't try to over sell us. Each dish had wonderful flavors....I don't usually order chicken when dining out, but took the waiters recommendation and it was the most flavorful chicken I have ever had. Didn't need to drag my leftovers through the restaurant; they were waiting for me at the front door as we left. If you are in LA near Century City, don't miss this gem.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great venue for an event”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

In my line of work I'm always looking for good places to hold events. I have previously posted a favorable review of Craft, but I'm adding to it with this report on what it is like to hold an event there. Because I was impressed with the restaurant I went to them to host a dinner for about 30 people (some from LA, some from out of town) on a recent trip to LA. It could not have turned out better. Even the Angelenos were pleased to be hosted there. The private back room was a great venue for our dinner meeting; if the evening had not been so cool we would also have used their lovely outdoor space for cocktails. The staff could not have been more friendly and professional--everything went perfectly. The food was as good for a group of 30 as it was when I dined with two guests on a previous occasion--fantastic. Very successful event thanks to Craft.

• Visited April 2014