“Great place, but it changed name”
Review of Beechwood - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Venice
Cross street: Abbot Kinney
Heidelberg, Germany
“Great place, but it changed name”
Reviewed 1 April 2012 via mobile

Hi,
Great place but it changed name to sunny spot. Very good chicken wings, and burger. The punch as a cocktail is also worse it.

Los Angeles, California
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed 11 December 2011

The atmosphere is the real reason to go here. The exotic beer selection is great, as are the funky appetizers (like fried garbonzo beans). Overall, however, it's just a normal lounge...

Visited May 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't wait to return!”
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I went here with a party of five and we were hesitant when we arrived and found out that it was communal seating, but it actually turned out GREAT. It was a couple on a blind date that joined us at the table, which I think helped, break the ice for them. We ended up sharing lots of food and laughs with them. We honestly almost tried everything on the menu and it was all unforgettable… The chicken salad sandwich, and french toast dessert were my two favorites :) I would not come with my children because of how busy it gets and the tight quarters, but it’s the ideal place for a group of friends who enjoy great food.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank Kismet88
Southampton
“Trendy - great for happy hour!”
Reviewed 1 September 2011

A trendy little hide away off of the Washington Boulevard! Happy hour (5-7pm) is good for little nibbles and drinks. Cocktails are good and reasonably priced, especially during happy hour!

• Visited August 2011
La Habra, California
“GREAT RESTRAUNT”
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Beechwoods was highly recommended and my son was correct. My wife ordered the pork chops and I the scallops. Both dishes were so flavorful that we felt the dishes were designed especially for us last night. The Scallops came with this incredible butter sauce that exploded with taste. The pork chops also had this special taste that I couldn’t stop asking my wife for another piece. Service was spot on, drinks were good. Will we come back? Absolutely.

• Visited August 2011