“Amazing Food!”

Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Amazing Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2011

My husband and I stayed at The Standard a few blocks away and just wanted a relaxing place to eat dinner on a Sunday night. The people at Pinches were so friendly! The food was delicious. The price of dinner was extremely reasonable.

• Visited May 2011

New York City, New York
“Incredible Tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2010

In New York we just don't get Mexican food like this. Pinches Tacos were just incredible and the atmosphere of the outdoor dining area reminded me very much of some wonderful taco stands I've eaten at in Mexico (Torreon). We only had the tacos so I can't comment on anything else but the pork, beef, vegetable, shrimp...just amazing. The tortillas were delicious. The best I've had in the States by far.

jwood001
“Authentic Home Cooking!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2009

The prices were reasonable, the portions were good,the location is right on Sunset Blvd. The food is authentic,fresh and really good!! The chicken mole tacos are sooooo good!!! The taquitos (potato or beef) are really good. I will be a repeat customer.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“$2.95 per taco, only one...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2008

$2.95 per taco, only one corn tortilla per taco, but not soggy at all. Very crisp and clean. Their meat is better than the truck (it stews less i guess) Had an Asada which was a little dry but they automatically put Verde on top and a couple of Al Pastor's which were extremely good and fresh. I was told the cactus was good for Veggies. While my folk were in line I ran across the street and picked up a sixer of Tecate. Booya! A great place to take out of towners. "I had tacos on the Sunset Strip" is a neat
thing to say when you go back home...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook