“I travel alot and this is the best hotel of all, clean, and very comfortable, with great managers.”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Los Banos
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Very nice hotel, clean nicely decorated and very comfortable. Easy to make reservations and the managers are very accomodating. Always stay here when in this area. I would rate this motel from 1 to 10 I would rate it as a 10.

• Stayed August 2013
ABVI_Los_Banos, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 5 October 2013
Thank you for your wonderful rating of our service and property. Our staff is always happy to hear from guests on their experiences at our property and we're glad that yours was a good one. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Dallas, Tx
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I usually go by what other members have written on a property but I'm not sure where these previous people stayed. I choose to stay here one night based on their reviews. What I found when I pulled in shocked me and I would have kept on driving except that I had reserved a room with my credit card. This little (25 rooms ?) motel was straight out of the 1950's and is what you would have expected to find along Route 66 back in those days. The parking lot was filled with construction workers and their pick ups as they all sat around drinking beer after a day of work. They continued the "party" quite late. I opened the door and found the room was as dated as the outside was. Old, old bed and furniture. The mini-fridge and microwave were also very old and unplugged. I plugged the fridge in and tried to change the setting but the knob was missing. I turned on the old A/C unit and it was very loud and after about an hour a funny smell starting coming out of it. I left it on as it was very hot outside and the noise from the A/C at least blocked some of the street traffic noise which was loud. I couldn't tell if the people above me were playing basketball or jumping rope but the noise continued until well after midnight. And then the construction workers all got up about 5:00am and starting out to their work. At best I got a few hours of sleep and was glad to get out of this place. I wouldn't let my worst enemy stay here. There are too many other good choices in town.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank garyDallas_Tx
ABVI_Los_Banos, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Hello,

Let me start by saying that I am deeply sorry for the experience you had at our property. As our company attempts to go green, we have begun leaving our appliances unplugged as some of them go unused for days at a time. This is merely an energy saving feature in hopes that we can leave a smaller carbon footprint. I would like to add that had you notified any of our staff of any problems at all, we would have been more than happy to find a resolution for you. Should it have been the guests upstairs or outside, we make it our ultimate goal to ensure that every guest leaves satisfied. We hope to see you again and I will personally ensure that your next stay will exceed your expectations.

Thank you, Vince.
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Good Stay, Good Rate, it's worth taking time to enroll in ABVI Club Membership! 15%+ Savings. Also the updates via email are helpful too.
Clean, Convenient, Managers accommodating Persons, Nice Family.
Wish the Pool was Usable ( Empty ) but close to food/gas/shop.
WiFi Works fairly well and you have all amenities you need for Stay.
Elizabeth H

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Our staff is happy to hear your phenomenal comments on your stay at our property. We pride ourselves on offering great service and affordable accommodations to our guests. We hope you will stay with us again soon.
Costa Mesa, California
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I have stayed at this property many times while in route from S. Calif. to Northern Calif. It is a family run motel, with proprietors residing on site. I feel safe there and the rooms are very clean and maintained. Alan and his family are accommodating and the price is very reasonable

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
ABVI_Los_Banos, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time leave us a review. We are glad you have enjoyed your many stays with us. We hope to see you again soon.
West Covina, California
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I was expecting a moderate room for an overnight stay with the basics, what we got was a Holiday Inn Express room for a Motel 6 price! The room was well appointed and looked recently updated or at least very well maintained and cleaned. The best part of the stay was the staff, super helpful and very courteous. Talking with the gentleman at the front desk, I found out that the little town of Los Banos has a big variety of cuisines to choose from. We ended up walking to a great little italian restaurant down the street. We left well before sunrise and did not have a chance to sample the breakfast but luckily, they had an in-room coffee maker and the manager provided us with some danishes the night before.

Overall, I say it is more than worth it to drive an extra 5 minutes off of the I-5 to stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Ryan C
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! It certainly means a lot to us when a guest is thrilled with the service and accommodations they received while staying with us. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip through Los Banos.
Courtland, California, United States
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I have stayed in this hotel on four occasions and have consistently been impressed with the quality of the rooms at the price being offered. The staff at this hotel is very kind and got to know me on a first name basis which is a very special touch. A hotel at this value offering a continental breakfast is another bonus for me. The rooms are very well appointed including microwave and mini fridge. My only negative comment would be the road noise but that is not really within the hotel's control and you'd find that anywhere in Los Banos really

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Hello,
We are so lucky to have dedicated guests like you at our hotel, it truly makes our job easier to serve such nice and friendly people. Our staff is happy to know that you've received great and friendly service on a consistant basis. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Los Banos.
Tahoe City
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We stayed here one night while on our way to Santa Barbara from Lake Tahoe. The manager/owner(?) was very nice, both on the phone and when we arrived. The room was clean and smelled fine. We paid $52 for the king sized room and it was worth it. Los Banos is not a vacation, but if you are driving thru and need a place, stay here.

Room Tip: Ask the manager for a nice room.