“Great tapas like food”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 9
Description: Cin-Cin [chin-chin] is an Italian toast meaning "to your health." Cin-Cin Wine Bar resulted from a friendship of a successful Bay Area local restaurateur and a former Google marketing professional-turned-sommelier. Don Durante and Lisa Rhorer developed the concept of Cin-Cin based on their passion for food, wine and the environment. Cin-Cin is a neighborhood wine bar for friends and family to enjoy food and wine produced by sustainable, organic and biodynamic methods. Cin-Cin is a place where you can nourish your palate with pure, sophisticated and intense flavors.
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

The resturant looks closed on the outside but on the inside there is lots of people.
The food was generally good my squid was a bit burned and the ahi was to spicy. The service was very nice and so the resturant. I was generally happy and i will certantly return!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Visiting from TX and went here for a Girls' Night Out. This is my friend's favorite restaurant, and I see why. The food was delicious, our server was friendly and attentive, and the atmosphere was fun without being too loud. The only thing that would have made this better is having more than two of us because we could have tried more food!

1  Thank LisaM_TX07
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I took my husband here for his birthday and invited my 21 and 23 year old sons to come along. There is so much variety in the small plate options that you really can't go wrong. We advised our server that it was our first time and she was very helpful in advising us as to how many plates to order.

Son #1 was encouraged to try something he wasn't familiar with and he ordered the Salmon Gravlox. Son #2 ordered what seemed to be safe in the Sliders. Our entire table gobbled them up. I ordered the dates stuffed with bleu cheese and Korean sliders and both were amazing.

We ordered 9 dishes in total from the appetizer and small plate selections. We also had various wine flights and ordered 2 desserts for the table.

It was a bit like having a gourmet smorgasbord and everyone was thoroughly happy with the selections. The wine was excellent as well and we kept the wine tags for future reference.

I wouldn't suggest this for a first date or romantic dinner, it's a bit too loud. But the food and wine is outstanding.

1  Thank deSchenke
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We sat at the bar and enjoyed the happy hour menu. The choices were great and filling. Parking can be a challenge, but worth it. Casual meet up spot. We saw several people we knew.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My wife and I sopped in for a glass of wine and a bite to eat. We ere seated at the bar and were able to order wine flights with 3 3 ounce pours of any of the wines they sold by the glass. the waiter was knowledgeable the wines were good and, at least one of the "small" plates was to large for the two of us to finish.