“Pizza My Heart stole my heart”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza My Heart

Pizza My Heart
Ranked #17 of 162 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
rocklin
“Pizza My Heart stole my heart”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Yummo!!! Everything wonderful that has ever been said about this place is absolutely true! I'm picky about my pizza and this one sure delivered. The crust is packed with flavor and it melted in my mouth. The downfall is ~ I wanted to eat every kind of slice they offered. I shall return and make it my personal mission. Mmmmmmmm!

• Visited April 2014

Ferndale, Washington
“Extensive Toppings Selection Thin Crust”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Favorite pizza place of my daughter's boyfriend. They have pies without meat, and with meal, create your own, and a category of Award Winning Pizzas. More of New York style. 14" pies range from $15.50 (cheese only) to $23.50; 18" range from $19.50 to $29.50. They also sell by slice, bread sticks, buffalo wings, and salads. Soda from dispensers and bottle drinks, bottled water and milk and chocolate milk. We have been to several locations, but the Los Gatos is one that is opened till later than the one at the mall.

• Visited April 2014
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Love this pizza and this location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I love this pizza place. The staff is great and the food is awesome!!! I love coming here! The pizza is really close to NY pizza and they have so many varieties. Yum!

Visited March 2014
“Pesto perfection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

Best pizza in town. I usually get the pesto, but tried Watsonville last time (delicious!) and Big Sur is another favorite. There are many to choose from, and usually your slice is hot and crispy within 5 minutes.

• Visited January 2014
Sunnyvale, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

I've eaten at this Pizza My Heart on a couple occasions. The pizza is always excellent and the service is great. Their pizza reminds me of what we used to wait in line for 45 minutes at our favorite pizza place in New Haven, Connecticut.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Pizza My Heart? Share your experiences!