Booked the "suite" -- really an oversize room, well worth it for the extra $10. Room was clean, comfortable, working AC, reasonable breakfast. Pool was clean and landscaped with flowers. Staff was friendly and helpful, and location just off the 101 and close to the charming main street of Los Gatos was great. We'd just spent twice the money for half the value in San Francisco, so it was especially pleasant, though nothing fancy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly-Renovated Los Gatos, CA Hotel You can have your cake and eat it too at BEST WESTERN The Inn of Los Gatos where luxury lodging meets affordable pricing. Our newly-renovated hotel delivers amenity-rich guest rooms, personable service and such nifty niceties as free continental breakfast, fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, business center and free Wi-Fi. The icing on that cake is our location. We're within walking distance of shopping and dining and a short drive from attractions, outdoor recreation and Silicon Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Gatos Motor Hotel Los Gatos
- Los Gatos Inn
- Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos California