Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Los Gatos Lodge(Los Gatos)
View Hotel
Garden Inn Hotel(Los Gatos)
View Hotel
Toll House Hotel(Los Gatos)
Bristol Hotel(Campbell)
Carlyle Hotel(Campbell)
View Hotel
All reviewssan josebreakfast roomclose to townkeurig coffee makerbest westernsconvenient locationyogurtcomfortable bedeasy accessbreakfast was includednice place to staywould stay here againsilicon valleyi highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffwe've stayedgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I thought my room was very lovely. The new remodel appears to be a big upgrade from what was here before. The bed and pillows were very comfy. The towels were soft and plush. The shower was nice. Everything in the room seems brand new including the amenities (Keurig, blow dryer, iron, etc). I like the plugs next to the bed to charge my phone and the ceiling fan was nice too (not something you usually get in a hotel room). The flat screen tv and full cable was a perk as well. I appreciate the full length mirrors and magnifying mirror when getting ready as well. The staff was very helpful (they allowed me to have a late checkout). The continental breakfast was basic but well stocked.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Gavin M, Manager at Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

I'm so happy to hear that you love the remodel! We want our guests to get the full luxury hotel experience at an affordable price, so I'm glad you appreciated our modern upgrades. Next time you're in the area, we'd love to have you back.

Take care,

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Highly recommend staying at this Inn. The remodel has been done with good taste and for the price I say was a bargain. Would stay there again. The bathrooms are nice and large and I liked the ammenities

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Gavin M, Manager at Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thanks so much for recommending us, Ivana! We're thrilled that you liked our renovations and can't wait to have you back. Hope you had a great rest of your trip.

Until next time,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stay at the Inn of Los Gatos every time we are in town. The remodel is fantastic! The rooms are beautifully decorated, very classy. The beds, linens, and pillows were incredibly comfortable. I read some unfavorable reviews, but that must have been before the remodel because these rooms are top notch. Also, the continental breakfast is generous, with very good coffee. The staff is friendly and hospitable. We recommend this motel for families, business, pleasure, or a solo stay. A+++

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Gavin M, Manager at Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Wow, Lisa! This is music to our ears. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us -- thank you for such a kind review. It's great to hear that our remodel really impressed you -- we think everyone deserves a little luxury! Next time you're in the area, we'd love to have you back.

All the best,

Reviewed 12 April 2014

This hotel is very nice. They completely remodeled it and I was extremely impressed since our last visit. Everything is new, clean and very modern. Nice keurig coffee maker with many pods to keep you satisfied. Complimentary snacks in lobby as well as additional coffee and tea choices. Highly recommend

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Gavin M, General Manager at Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thanks for coming back and checking out the new property! Sounds like we really hit a home run on this one - I love the coffee makers too! We have more coming - our new breakfast room and menu should be available by early summer! Looking forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

there were several places to pick in los gatos, hands down this was perfect for my family. Newly renovated rooms, quiet, clean and close to downtown. the mattress and beddings are comfortable,
also the coffee was perfect, certainly we are going back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Gavin M, Manager at Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Wow, hands down perfect for your family! I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a fantastic stay with us. It's nice to know you appreciate all the hard work we put in to renovate our inn. Hope you get a chance to stay with us again soon!

All the best,