We stayed in a lovely and spacious Jr. Suite on Valentine's Day. We were instantly thrilled with both the size, location, and cleanliness of the room. They offered great amenities like an electric fireplace, flat screen TV, wireless Internet, and the bathroom was stocked with all the toiletries one would ever need while staying away from home. The bed was a little lumpy upon first encounter, but overall it wasn't too bad. The only downside to our experience was that of noise. We had a rumpus neighbor above us who was banging around ALL night and into the wee hours of the morning. I mean, it sounded like they were dropping bowling bowls on the floor, that's how loud it was. When I made the reservation is asked specifically for the highest floor, but were given the 2nd instead of 3rd floor. My fault for not speaking up. Anyway, we got absolutely no sleep that night. Finally, around 9am, after our upstairs neighbors had obviously moved around all of the furniture in their room all night long, I called the front desk to complain. The front desk associate was so completely kind, and offered to give my boyfriend and me 2 coupons for breakfast that morning. I was so grateful that they understood my complaint, sympathized, and did something about it immediately. We paid decent money for that Jr Suite, and because of the noise, this was the proper way to handle the situation on their end. Breakfast was lovely, as was our server. Very kind and warm. We love this hotel and will definitely be back. Just be aware that the walls are thin, so ask for the 3rd floor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Charmed. Toll House is a unique fusion of the warm intimacy of a small town hotel and modern sophisticated hospitality. Situated in the heart of beautiful Los Gatos, Toll House captures the charm and ambiance of historic downtown and is only steps away from a delightfully bustling array of chic boutiques and eateries. This charming boutique hotel is a peaceful retreat at the gateway to Silicon Valley offering personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. Additionally, the hotel offers signature brand elements, including Essential Elements bath and body products, high-tech efficiencies and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Toll House is a dog friendly hotel, please note that a $75 pet fee will apply. Just off the lobby is Verge Restaurant, a place to entertain associates, celebrate old friends and perhaps meet some new ones. At every step, from cocktails in the bar to a meal under the stars, you'll find the friendliest wait staff in Los Gatos at your service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Toll House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Los Gatos
- Toll Hotel Larkspur Collection
- Toll House Hotel Los Gatos, California