“Wedding”

Toll House Hotel
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Los Gatos
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We enjoyed our stay. The facility is clean and the staff very helpful. It was a pleasure speaking and learning about the area from Pam. She was a friendly face in the morning that was full in energy. The area has so much to offer and everything is within walking distance.

Room Tip: Upper levels with view of the court yard
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,223)

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This is my second stay at this hotel. My view is that the front office staff is so friendly and nice to talk too. They make you feel at home. Service is just great. Keep it up guys! The coffee house.... amazing service - friendly, courteous, helpful and the food is good as well. My hats off to Pam who works at the coffee house. You make me feel at home and I feel your customer service is so amazing. Thank you ....

Room Tip: high floors would be nice
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
ManagerLG, Front Office Manager at Toll House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear DKS732014,

Thank you so much for being our guest and complimenting our service and staff. We appreciate that you have returned for a second visit and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. I will share this feedback with Pam as well and am absolutely positive it will make her day! Thank you for being our inspiration.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Our daughter had her wedding weekend in Los Gatos and stayed for three days in the Toll House hotel, a suite. All the personnel we dealt with was personable, friendly and very helpful. We noticed Doug who was helping to collect the luggage at the end of their stay, making sure there was nothing left under the bed or next to the chair, very professional and considerate. Without the slightest reserve I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Our family had rooms at the south side and everyone of them of them was excellent.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear janna n,

On behalf of the entire staff, we thank you and your family for choosing the Toll House to spend such a special weekend. As a team we look at our guest feedback and reviews, and we were very excited when we read yours. Have a wonderful day and thank you for highly recommending us!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Another great stay at the Toll House. All staff were helpful and friendly but Jennifer behind the bar particularly made our trip a pleasant one. Considering we tended to descend on the bar in large numbers she did incredibly well to keep everyone watered - and entertained too.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I was shocked how spacious bathrooms and rooms were; which was great. The hotel is very charming specially when it gets darker; just like the rest of Los Gatos everything is lit up. Beds were very comfortable and service very helpful. The only bit I would like to change is to have more natural light in as my room was behind a tree and facing a car park. I had to have the light on even during the day. There was a free Wifi which worked very well.
As I love running ladies at the reception explained where the Los Gatos trail is and gave me a map explaining how to get there. Carlos from the restaurant also made sure I got my breakfast in literally 5 minutes so that I finish before the taxi arrived.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

The girls and I got a room at the toll house in Los Gatos for a girls night out.
We were greeted by Emily at the check in desk. She was so cheerful as she checked us in. It was a breeze and soon enough we were headed to our Parlor Room. The room was so spacious and had it's own balcony with a view of the mountains. We headed down to the bar and Mike the bartender helped us. He recommended the Hanger 24 beer along with some happy hour items. We enjoyed our drinks and appetizers and later returned to the restaurant for a couple more drinks. We sat outside and our waiter Hector was great! He took our order and brought us our drinks in a timely manner. As we enjoyed our meal, Glen the restaurant manager came out to greet us and make sure the heat lamp was on so that we were comfy while enjoying our time outdoor at the restaurant.

We would definitely come back for another girls weekend here!

Room Tip: Parlor room was amazing! Big bathroom, bath tub, shower, balcony, couches, and mini fridge!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I was referred to this hotel by a local. Found online and walked down the street to check rate. The rate was honored and we checked in. Very excited to find such a nice hotel. That evening we altered our plans to stay 2 more nights. I went online and found the lowest rate to be $209. When I called the person honored that rate for the next 2 nights. However at checkout it was significantly higher and he said he meant the average for my total stay would be $209 per night. Thats crap and he shoved it right at me. Nice hotel but be careful with the clerks. Now I do not know if I could recommend or stay there again. I thought we had found a new Los Gatos favorite.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hodag60s
ManagerLG, Front Office Manager at Toll House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Hodag60s,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback on your recent visit and complimenting our lovely hotel. Im very sorry to hear that there was a misunderstanding how rates are quoted and provided. I did want to share that when you have a stay of more than one night, it is common for us to provide you with the average daily rate. I would appreciate the oppourtunity to personally look over your reservation and your rates to make sure we provided you exactly what you were quoted. I can assure you that the information provided by our staff was correct, but apologize that we did not confirm your complete understanding when we made the changes to your reservation when you extended. I kindly ask if you can contact me at abel.veloz@metwetterra.com directly so I can better assist and hopefully regain you confidence in our hotel. Thank you again and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely

#2 of 2 in Saratoga
Dolce Hayes Mansion
Dolce Hayes Mansion
#3 of 75 in San Jose

Been to Toll House Hotel? Share your experiences!