I am not a golfer but I love this place. It is off the beaten path so it is quite and peaceful. It is in a beautiful setting. It has a bar and grill on site so you don't have to go somewhere else to eat. The rooms are large, clean, and mine had a patio off the sitting area. I love this place and will be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Pines Golf Resort is nestled among grand old pine, cypress and eucalyptus trees at the southern tip of Morro Bay, and is bordered by ocean dunes, bay views, picturesque Montana de Oro State Park, and the charming villages of Los Osos and Baywood Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Sea Pines Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pines Golf Hotel Los Osos
- Sea Pines Hotel
- Sea Pines Los Osos
- Sea Pines Golf Resort Los Osos, California