Our daughter purchased a Travelzoo deal and gave it to us. It was 2 nights, a round of golf for two or wine and wine glasses and breakfast or lunch for two. It was a good value. The hotel is clean and a pretty place. The restaurant is good and right out the door. If you want to play a little golf or do some hiking in the two state parks it would be a nice place to stay. If you are expecting a luxury resort, you will be disappointed but if you are looking for a clean hotel with comfortable beds to get away for a couple of days, its a nice place.
The negative was that both mornings we were there we were woke up early by first the ice machine then the lawn mower and then multiple cars driving past our window for a car show. Would have liked to have slept in but that was not to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Pines Golf Resort is nestled among grand old pine, cypress and eucalyptus trees at the southern tip of Morro Bay, and is bordered by ocean dunes, bay views, picturesque Montana de Oro State Park, and the charming villages of Los Osos and Baywood Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Agoda so you can book your Sea Pines Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pines Golf Hotel Los Osos
- Sea Pines Hotel
- Sea Pines Los Osos
- Sea Pines Golf Resort Los Osos, California