Wife and I bought a groupon deal and spent two nights. Close to Morro bay and rock. Also within 15 minute drive from downtown SLO and 50 minute drive to Hearst's castle and Piedras Blancas' light house. Brenda was the nicest front desk attendant we have ever dealt with. The hotel room was very spacious, clean and the view of the bay was awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Pines Golf Resort is nestled among grand old pine, cypress and eucalyptus trees at the southern tip of Morro Bay, and is bordered by ocean dunes, bay views, picturesque Montana de Oro State Park, and the charming villages of Los Osos and Baywood Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Sea Pines Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pines Golf Hotel Los Osos
- Sea Pines Hotel
- Sea Pines Los Osos
- Sea Pines Golf Resort Los Osos, California