We loved the golf package of 2 nights and two rounds of golf at the Sea Pines in piscuresque Los Osos. The setting is quiet, serene and beautiful. The Sea Pines Golf Resort is a rather isolated area of the central coast. Not many people and not much traffic. Los Osos is only a few minutes from San Luis Obispo where you can stop along the way and taste the great wines of the Central Coast and arrive in time for a mid-afternoon tee time and still have dinner at sunset.
Our room was very nice, clean and spacious with a refrigerator, microwave and seperate sink/wet bar area, fireplace, very comfortable bed and view of the ocean and waterfall jacuzzi tub.
The weather was gorgeous and in the 70's with a light breeze and afternoon of light fog. You can see the ocean and Morro Rock from several of the fairways. the grounds are well manicured and the course is well maintained. We had all our meals in the Grill which is an onsite sports bar and grill. Very good food, a full menu with very nice wines and assortment of brews. The service thoughout the stay was good also. The total weekend was superb and fun. We will definately be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Pines Golf Resort is nestled among grand old pine, cypress and eucalyptus trees at the southern tip of Morro Bay, and is bordered by ocean dunes, bay views, picturesque Montana de Oro State Park, and the charming villages of Los Osos and Baywood Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Sea Pines Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pines Golf Hotel Los Osos
- Sea Pines Hotel
- Sea Pines Los Osos
- Sea Pines Golf Resort Los Osos, California