My wife and I stayed here for a couple of days, although it is not a fancy hotel it is clean, quiet and was an enjoyable stay. Let me start by saying we came here because we brought our horses so we could ride on Montana de Oro beach. If you are coming for this purpose it is a great hotel. You get a room with a couple of horse stall that are across the street. The stalls are nice and clean it is not a cheesy set up at all. The hotel provides water buckets and muck rakes, all you need to bring is your own feed. They also give you locks for the stalls. The hotel staff are very friendly and the hotel restaurant is pretty good. That said this place was a great set up for us, we will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Pines Golf Resort is nestled among grand old pine, cypress and eucalyptus trees at the southern tip of Morro Bay, and is bordered by ocean dunes, bay views, picturesque Montana de Oro State Park, and the charming villages of Los Osos and Baywood Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sea Pines Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pines Golf Hotel Los Osos
- Sea Pines Hotel
- Sea Pines Los Osos
- Sea Pines Golf Resort Los Osos, California