My husband and I picked this up on groupon as a place to stay on our way home from LA and I'm glad we did. For the price it's a steal. Large lovely room, immaculate, that opens onto an ocean view. And ignore the comments about the wifi, it works beautifully and the girl at the front desk couldn't have been sweeter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Pines Golf Resort is nestled among grand old pine, cypress and eucalyptus trees at the southern tip of Morro Bay, and is bordered by ocean dunes, bay views, picturesque Montana de Oro State Park, and the charming villages of Los Osos and Baywood Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sea Pines Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pines Golf Hotel Los Osos
- Sea Pines Hotel
- Sea Pines Los Osos
- Sea Pines Golf Resort Los Osos, California